FORM OF AGREEMENT TO REFER THE DISPUTE TO ONE ARBITRATOR
This deed of agreement made on this ____ day of ________, 2000, between:
Whereas first and second parties have some dispute regarding
management of the partnership business, being run by the parties.
And whereas both the parties are agreed upon to refer the dispute to one arbitrator duly appointed by the both parties.
NOW THIS DEED OF AGREEMENT WITNESSES AS UNDER: -
- Mr. RN, aged about __ years s/o Mr. PT, r/o _________________, hereinafter called the 1st party.
- Mr. KK, aged about __ years s/o Mr. PT, r/o ________________, hereinafter called the 2nd party.
- That both the parties have agreed upon to appoint Mr. SB s/o Mr. KM r/o ______________________ as arbitrator.
- That both the parties appoint Mr. SB as arbitrator.
- That the arbitrator will go through the partnership deed and decide the dispute between the parties under the provision of the partnership deed.
- That this deed shall be confined only up to the dispute of the management of the firm.
Author information goes here.
Copyright © 2000-2017 .
All rights reserved.