Topic: Where to file a complaint Under the consumer act?

A complaint on a plain paper either handwritten or typed, can be filed by a consumer, a registered consumer organization, central or State Government & one or more consumers, where there are numerous consumers having the same interest. No stamp or court fee is needed.