Topic: Section 11. Procedure on failure of person to remove himself from area and enter thereon after removal
(1) If a person to whom a direction has been issued under section 10 to remove himself from any area-
(a) fails to remove himself as directed; or
(b) having so removed himself enters such area within the period speci fied in the order
otherwise than with the permission in writing of the Special Court under subsection (2), the Special Court may cause him to be arrested and removed in police custody to such place outside such area as the Special Court may specify.
(2) The Special Court may, by order in writing, permit any person in res- pect of whom an order under section 10 has been made, to return to the area from which he was directed to remove himself for such temporary period and subject to such conditions as may be specified in such order and may require him to execute a bond with or without surety for the due observation of the conditions imposed.
(3) The Special Court may at any time revoke any such permission.
(4) Any person who, with such permission, returns to the area from which he was directed to remove himself shall observe the conditions imposed, and at the expiry of the temporary period for which he was permitted to return, or on the revocation of such permission before the expiry of such temporary period, shall remove himself outside such area and shall not return thereto within the unexpired portion specified under section 10 without a fresh permission.
(5) If a person fails to observe any of the conditions imposed or to remove himself accordingly or having so removed himself
enters or returns to such area without fresh permission the Special Court may cause him to be arrested and removed in police custody to such place outside such area as the Special Court may specify.