Topic: Sec 41. Agreement with appropriate Government
If the appropriate Government is satisfied after considering the report, if any, of the Collector under Section 5A, sub-section (2), or on the report of the officer making an inquiry under Section 40 that the proposed acquisition is for any of the purposes referred to in clause (a) or clause (aa) or clause (b) of sub-section (1) of Section 40, it shall require the company to enter into an agreement with the appropriate Government, providing to the satisfaction of the appropriate Government for the following matters, namely,-
(1) The payment to the appropriate Government of the cost of the acquisition;
(2) The transfer, on such payment, of the land to the company;
(3) The term on which the company shall hold the land;
(4) Where the acquisition is for the purpose of erecting dwelling-houses or the provision of amenities connected therewith, the time within which, the conditions on which and the manner in which the dwelling-houses or amenities shall be erected or provided;
(4A) Where the acquisition is for the construction of any building or work for it company which is engaged or is taking steps for engaging itself in any industry or work which is for a public purpose, the time within which and the conditions on which the building or work shall be constructed or executed; and
(5) Where the acquisition is for the construction of any other work the time within which and the conditions on which the work shall be executed and maintained and the terms on which the public shall be entitled to use the work.