Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Ex took daughter out of country without agreeing to visitation and aceess  (Read 1784 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline piningfordaughter

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
I am looking for advise and my legal standing. Bare facts of the case are:

1. Have a daughter, born 2008. Divorce came through on mutual consent in 2011.
2. Agreed to settle amount in alimony, and child support as FD, as well as half expenses of daughter.
3. Also agreed that will not object to ex wife taking up onsite assignments, as she works in IT industry, and on site experiences give more money and experience. Agreed in the mutual consent settlement that she can take the child for the length of assignment.

4. Have been visiting the daughter every alternate weekend from Mumbai to Chennai over the past 2 yrs as well as taken her out on holidays. She has no worries with me.

5. Ex decided to sign up for a career move to Singapore and we were in the midst of discussion on access and visitation regards this new move, when in the middle of all this, she mails me to say she has already left with the daughter to Singapore.
6. She stalled on the draft agreement for nearly a month on one reason or the other.

7. Heartbroken, I have tried to be a part of my daughter's life as much as is possible- not minding the cost, but intent on building a relationship with her.
8.Ex's crazy tactics were never encouraging or supportive of me having a part in my daughter's life.

What can I do legally? I dont know my child's whereabouts or a phone number to contact in singapore, have not spoken to her for a week, and the ex is silent over mails.

Please help with your thoughts.

Offline advamrita

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 191
  • Karma: +7/-1
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Do u know her passport no, if yes her whereabouts is no issue to find out. You file for child custody immediately for your wife has disrespected the previous agreed upon arrangements... Court may grant her custody to u..
 there is a big chance for that

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India