Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: [HELP] i am opening a new website and i would like to protect myself legally !!  (Read 2814 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Risky

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile

i am opening a new business online .. its a small service where people can talk about there problems/dreams who needs someone to listen to them

(( i am afraid they might mis-understood that i am not going to financially help them - i am only going to listen to there problems ... maybe help them to get over it or follow there dreams ))

also i want to add a donation button ..

how to legally protect myself and what kind of taxes i should pay ?

------- also hypothetically what if i made a huge amount of money -----??

************** MOST IMPORTANT
i live in Egypt but the website base is in USA/canada/UK maybe .. something like that but i think its probably in USA

also what kind of terms and conditions i need to add to my website when they start registering on it ?

Offline Rashmi

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Criminal Lawyer
    • View Profile
You need to register your business in your country and maintain taxation based on your country tax rules.

For more details about the online procedures, you can contact me - I can provide professional assistance to you.
-- Criminal Defense Lawyer --
-- Advocate of Gauhati High Court --

Offline nanmaleely

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile

Database is really good. Actually with good information, thanks.

Offline suhas katti

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 10
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
The business idea is quite vague. Nevertheless; get your business registered & pay taxes as per local laws of the land.
You need to put a legal disclaimer. Suggest get a good local lawyer to legal vet the terms & conditions. Suhas Katti

Offline Lawrook

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Why does he need to register his business? He can operate as sole ownership and still pay taxes. My advice would be to get a solid disclaimer drafted by a lawyer.
Customers in other countries may not be able to get you in legal trouble since you are in a different jurisdiction.
Get them to agree to the disclaimer before they use your site.
I'm not a lawyer, but I've been running an online business for several years.


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India