Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: NEED DIVORCE- separated from wife for 6 years  (Read 1638 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline poonacha

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
NEED DIVORCE- separated from wife for 6 years
« on: March 17, 2015, 11:05:12 AM »
Dear sir/madam.

i got married on march 3 2009, my wife stayed with me for less than 5 months , due to some misunderstanding and fight between us, she left to her mother's house and she never came back , i waited for 1 year , then i sent her a notice for divorce , later they applied in some private organization for mutual session, they sent me a notice and i appeared before them, but my wife and her parents were not present that day, i had to go back and they said they will call us for another session , later in between she and her mom , came and withdrew the notice saying that , they will not be able to come often as her daughter was studying, when i went to the organization they said they have withdrawn the notice you can apply for divorce , but my lawyer was harassing me for money saying different stories, that i have to pay a lot (my girl and her parents),they have given a complaint in station your parents may get in trouble and he had asked me for 20k , then after that i never went to him, now its almost seven years , she's not in contact nor i don't know where she stays , even my parents are very much worried about this, i have heard from my relatives, that she used to say that she will not get married and she will not even let me get married to other girl too, the main problem is she listen to her mother and her aunts , she has harassed me a lot , even she aborted without my knowledge ... i want you to kindly look into this situation and help me  to come out of this .

Offline advswagata

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 170
  • Karma: +7/-1
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: NEED DIVORCE- separated from wife for 6 years
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 08:56:29 PM »
If you want divorce file for divorce on grounds if cruelty and desertion, if they do not appear in court, then in due course of time you will get ex-parte divorce

Offline saravanan.s

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 310
  • Karma: +23/-1
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
Re: NEED DIVORCE- separated from wife for 6 years
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2015, 12:04:13 AM »
if you dont know where she is you can consider filing divorce on this ground too under sec 13(vi) hma
has not been heard of as being alive for a period of seven years or more by those persons who would naturally have heard of it, had that party been alive; 19 [***] 20 [ Explanation. —In this sub-section, the expression “desertion” means the desertion of the petitioner by the other party to the marriage without reasonable cause and without the consent or against the wish of such party, and includes the wilful neglect of the petitioner by the other party to the marriage, and its grammatical variations and cognate expressions shall be construed accordingly.]

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India