Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Petition doubts  (Read 1912 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline newbee01

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 15
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Petition doubts
« on: March 24, 2015, 11:03:35 PM »
Hello all,

How can I stop my wife from entering into my home after I filed a petition of separation(based on the harassment and life threats she has given me so far).I have read it in an article that a wife can forcefully enter her husband's home even petition for separation is filed.  As in my case if she can enter my home  forcefully to commit some serious crimes and put fake police complaint against me then I will be at trouble for none of my mistakes.

what are the measures I must take to stop such an incident to happen in legal ways.Is there any law to stop her from entering into my home against my will because she is potentially dangerous and has unstable state of mind? Please suggest!!!

Offline saravanan.s

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 310
  • Karma: +23/-1
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
Re: Petition doubts
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 06:52:02 AM »
you cant stop her from entering matrimonial home.if you think she can commit some crime then make an entry in the general diary kept at the police station and keep a copy of it with you
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 06:54:36 AM by saravanan.s »

Offline Advocate M.Bhadra

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 153
  • Karma: +4/-3
  • Sr.Lawyer
    • View Profile
    • law empowerment
Re: Petition doubts
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015, 07:27:20 AM »
She has residence right till disposal of the Suit for Judicial Separation, you can file a Revision Petition in High Court under article 227 of the Indian Constitution for expedite order upon the lower court for speedy disposal of the suit.

M.Bhadra,advocate at Kolkata ,9836589246
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 07:29:04 AM by Advocate M.Bhadra »

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India