Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Not getting relieving letter from my compaby  (Read 1095 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Ashutosh

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Not getting relieving letter from my compaby
« on: September 27, 2015, 06:56:33 AM »

My query is that I got married in the month of may because of which I had to move from gurgaon to Bangalore. My movement have been advised to my company (in gurgaon) well in advance. However even  after 3months of movement, HR was not able to find me any role in Bangalore and I was on loss of pay (I.e., no salary payment for more than three months) all these months. After getting frustrated and multiple follow ups with HR I found another job in another company in Bangalore on my own as my company was neither giving me salary nor job. Now, when I resigned company is saying that I have to pay 3 months notice period for giving my service document and this when I have joined the next firm. HR did not tell me anything about it earlier however she was well aware about the movement and also my decision to move in other company.

I think this clear case of harassment of an employee and I wanted legal advice on this please.

Please help.

Offline advuma

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 295
  • Karma: +12/-5
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Not getting relieving letter from my compaby
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2015, 09:22:03 PM »
Its a very common problem send them a legal notice you will get your release letter
if u like my posting plz submit your comments

Hi, I am advocate Uma Saika, from Assam

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India