Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: lease cum sale agreement and title deed MUDA  (Read 2051 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ravi.patel

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
lease cum sale agreement and title deed MUDA
« on: October 18, 2015, 10:47:58 PM »
Hi All,

I purchased 40*60 site in Mysore in 2012. I am third owner of site. I have taken loan from SBI and they checked all documents and approved loan.
I constructed house in 2014 and residing there from last 1.5 years. Recently I visited to UPOR office to transfer house to my name. It is done now. While talking to them they were telling me that title deed is missing. I was confused. I have two questions related to this. Let me explain:
(1) MUDA allotted site to allottee in 1991 and along with allotment letter, possession letter they provided lease cum sale agreement for 10 years. Allottee sold site to second owner (from whom I purchased site) in 1998. There was no construction in site so sale deed was not present (MUDA did not provide sale deed). In 2008, second owner renewed lease cum sale agreement and subsequently made sale deed with MUDA. I purchased site from second owner in 2012 and made absolute sale deed with second owner. MUDA transfer is also done to my name. I am paying property taxes from 3 years. So title deed (absolute sale deed between MUDA and first owner) is missing. Is there a problem? Do I have to do anything else to avoid issues in future?

(2) I have photocopy of lease cum sale agreement between MUDA and allottee. I don't have original with me. Other original documents are present (allotment letter, possession latter, site amount paid, MUDA transfer etc.). Now it is difficult to get original document since I don't have contact with first allottee personally. What should I do in this case? I have photocopy with me.

I have to avoid issues related to site in future. Please advise me.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India