Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: How to get my land share from my Father.He married my mother sister&have one son  (Read 1096 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Lawrights

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
How to get my land share from my Father.  He married my motherís sister they have one son.
My name is Rekha and married. Iím having one sister and my mother has died 10 years back.
My Father married my motherís sister they have one son. Once they married my mother along with my sister came separately.
Now Iím living in my fatherís property (My Father bought this property) and my sister is living nearby city with her husband.
We have some land and shops are there with my Fatherís name and he is not coming for final settlement. He is saying I will give you some money and leave the properties and sign the document whichever he will show.
I donít know how much rights we (myself and my sister) have on those properties. Only one property he purchased in his name and remaining is my grant father given to him.

Can someone please help me what to do in this case(Mainly on Legal rights of mine). He is not at all cooperating with us.

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
No right at all you have in your father's property till he is alive. After his demise, you contact to us. In the mean time without verifying and going through the contents of any documents/ deed or paper, you must not put your signature blindly or under compulsion.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India