Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Real estate agent cheated against investment in property ( purchasing Flat)  (Read 1283 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline prad

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Hi, Real estate agent promised me a good return in investment in flats, agent said he has sole selling rights of 10 flats in one Builder project, if I invest agent will pay additional Rs. 500/per sq.ft on the current rate irrespective of market rate after 6 month, agent said all the payment will be done to him because he is taking responsibility and accordingly I mad payment to him through cheque for two flats(one on my name and other on my relative name), 30 % for one flat in oct 2013 and 100% for other in feb 2014. amount is approx. 14 lakhs, I have notary for both the flats with all the above conditions mentioned above between myself and agent, after further insisting agent provided me  two letter on builder letterhead mentioning 30% payment. after one year I tried to take loan for one flat but agent could not provide required document to bank, and then agent said the development rights has been transferred to new builder and agent is trying to recover money form builder. initially agent give me a new date that by this time I will give money after taking from builder, and he spent 3-4 months but not given single paisa, he moved to some other place, I contacted builder and builder said he has only given 1lakhs, later I found he is a cheater, he has taken money form many people, he has provided his sister address where he used to live early but he is not living there. I visited agent sister house, she said I don't know where he lives and what he does, pls advice how to take my money back and put agent behind bar so that he cannot cheat others.

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
File a 420 case against him... and issue search warrant.... further once you get address of him then file a money suit against him...

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Offline prad

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Thank you for your valuable suggestion.


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India