Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Stamp paper  (Read 1330 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline guruhebbar

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Stamp paper
« on: January 24, 2016, 05:22:05 AM »
I am planning to invest in a project , the amount is 5.25 Lakh. The person (lets name him "A")  stays in Mumbai (project in Baroda) and me (B) in Bangalore. The money is basically given as a loan and "A" will return "B" double the amount in 3 years. This will be given in writing by "A" in a 20 Rs stamp paper and sent in post to me first and i will be paying the amount as soon as i get the letter. I will not be meeting in person at all.
My questions are,

1. is 20 Rs stamp paper ok for 5.25 lakh transaction? Should the value tf the stamp paper be related to the transaction mount or any value for any transaction amount is ok?

2. Can the paper which mentions
 "A" has received 5.25 lakh and "A" will give "B" 10.5 lakh in 3 years"
be written on 20 rs stamp paper and signed by "A" and sent through post or should "B" also be there when its written in the paper?

Anything else i need to be aware of?

Again Person "A" is i Mumbai(Baroda) and me i.e person  "B" in Bangalore

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Stamp paper
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 12:52:19 PM »
There is no option to get double money. Your agreement will be itself void. You can claim interest on your loan money that can be made on Rs.50/- Non Judicial Paper. Either you have to enter into a joint venture agreement for equal share of profit or you have to claim for interest as per government rule on your loan amount.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Stamp paper
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 12:52:19 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India