Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Took Rs350000/- from a person pledging him to pay within 1year  (Read 1746 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ripu14

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
I took Rs350000/- form a person last month pledging him to pay Rs50000/- each month for 8months..I did a notary agreement where it is mentioned that I will pay him the amount within 1year of time.and gave him a cheque with no date mention.I paid the sincerely Rs50000/- of last month but suddenly he is telling me to refund all amounts or else he will bounce the cheque. what to do now.plz help me somebody

Offline advpriyaanand

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 54
  • Karma: +1/-1
  • Advocate Priya Anand, madras High Court
    • View Profile
Re: Took Rs350000/- from a person pledging him to pay within 1year
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2016, 06:09:19 AM »
how will he bounce the cheque given by you.

you tell the bank to honour it thats your job
Advocate Priya Anand,
Learned Counsel
Madras High Court

Offline rajgopal sripathi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 279
  • Karma: +15/-19
  • Welcome to Legal Win Consulting LLP
    • View Profile
    • Legal Win Consulting LLP
Re: Took Rs350000/- from a person pledging him to pay within 1year
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2016, 11:50:29 PM »
You dont need to worry at all.
Hope you have the loan agreement with you.
As per loan agreement you are to pay Rs50000-/- every month and you have paid the first month instalment of Rs50000-/-
even if the other side presents the full cheque, it will not be treated as cheque bounce because as per agreement you are required to pay the amount in 8 instalments.
keep the agreement safe and do not worry about the threats of the financier. if you want you can issue caveat notice to financier.
Also keep depositing the Rs50000 on time every month with out any delay
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 11:52:11 PM by rajgopals »
Rajgopal Sripathi


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India