Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Mental Harrasment - Showing personal grudges, not paying incentives  (Read 954 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline addyvish

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile

Iam working in a MNC from last 7 months. My superior have a problem with me for day 1. Instead of supporting new employee she started abusing and targeting me. Where as my higher officials are appreciating my work. That appreciation is of no use, as my superior who does not like me, gives false report on me and apart from, she is not sending a proper report for my incentives since many months, because, these incentive were suppose to be given for overtime as well as awards for appreciation and so on, because I have been getting mails about appreciations, but still my incentive is not processed due to which my family is facing lot of problems, instead I am being harassed and threatend by superior.

Kindly suggest me to get my rights

What would be better action to take, I have tried all the possible ways, complaining to senior management, but nothing is been initiated, please help me with this.
Suggest me a labour law advocate in Bangalore
my email

Offline riteshmaity

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 150
  • Karma: +1/-0
  • Labour Law Advocate in Kolkata
    • View Profile
    • Labour Law Advocate in Kolkata
I guess you have posted the same query in other forums.
My reply is same, until and unless you can prove such allegations with documentary evidences, you have no legal remedies.
Linkedin -
Labour law blog -
Email - ritesh.k.maity***at***
Phone - 91-983-667-9309

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India