Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Harrasment /Sexual abuse by collegue and family  (Read 1416 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline hschand

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Harrasment /Sexual abuse by collegue and family
« on: September 15, 2016, 01:46:31 AM »

My friend who is a divorce works in MNC company and her collegue who is in a manager always tried to call and talk in such a way that it was not comfortable , so she blocked him in call list, fb, skype etc. 2months back she received a call from his family claiming that she is spoiling his marital life . She tried to explain them that she did not speak to him or have any such relation with him. Being a girl and scared of job security she did not inform to HR on this issue thinking that it might solve as she spoke to his family. 2 weeks back the family members filed complaint against her that she is  taking his salary and purchased flat ,car etc which is not true. My friend informed her parents and they tried to reach the police station where the complaint was given and the police is not supporting the other party and not showing any proofs. He asked if she is innocent to lodge complaint against him. So she did that and also informed this to HR and the process is going on now.  Now 4-5 days police said they would be tracking call list and will inform my friends to come to police station. Now when we asked police why is the guy and family did not give complaint against him. they are saying he is manager and earning 2 lakhs so we cant call him to come to station just like that without strong complaint.  My friend who really is innocent being pushed in such a situation that we are not know what is correct what is wrong. whom to reach. Please HELP.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India