Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: For acquiring Position on Land  (Read 578 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline dileep.p

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
For acquiring Position on Land
« on: November 07, 2016, 08:59:18 AM »
         We have a 6.35 acres land in TELANGANA which my uncles(my dad elder brothers one of them is expired and other uncle is living with us) are in both Pattadar and  occupant columns in pahani and 1B from 1960 to till date(2016). Due to some family problems my uncle left the land in 1990 and left for another village(now he is staying with us).It is actually a single survey number which was divided into multiple by-numbers. Total extent of the survey number is 18 acres from which 6.35 acres is ours. From 1990 it is not under our possession and someone else who has land beside us(multiple people) are utilizing it in enjoyment. And we are not clear on exact position of 6.35 acres in that 18 acres. We actually approached for MRO and RDO offices and filed a petition for Survey. But surveyor is saying that he will show only entire 18 acres boundaries which we already know but not the position for 6.35 acres. So i would like to know on how to proceed legally to acquire position on the land. Actually we are planning to file easement lawsuit and send notices to Revenue offices for enjoyment survey so that we will know who all are actually utilizing the land in enjoyment and then take injection order. Is this the correct way or please advice me on how to proceed in my case.

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: For acquiring Position on Land
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2016, 10:27:56 AM »
Serve Notice under Section 80 of CPC and file a suit for declaration and permanent injunction after lapsed of prescribed period against the concern department

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India