Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Residential land bought together with my office colleague.  (Read 445 times)

Offline ibmnaidu

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Residential land bought together with my office colleague.
« on: April 04, 2017, 11:17:51 AM »
Dear Advocate,

My friend Rajkumar and myself Ramesh, we both were working together in IBM.We trust each other by that time and started searching for land and due to the land amount was higher than our budget. We bought the agricultural land and register it as Residential land for 20 lakhs from seller under the guidence of the sub registrar.

Scheule of the property original documents with me & it was bought near Ponneri-Tamilnadu.(Coz of one of the known tamilnadu broker we bought the land very far away from our hometown)
Rajkumar is from Karnataka-Bangalore
Ramesh is from Andhra pradesh-Hyderabad
Land is from Ponneri -Tamilnadu
value of R.Land 50 Cents (50cents X 436 SQ.ft =21,800 SQ.ft)

Problem now is he is afraid of his wife torture and abscond from his family. His parents also died recently and his need and deed ones are none apart from his wife.As per him she is characterless and she is not interested to live with him, she wants only his money not him.
Without telling anyone he left office by last month march end and even i do not know where he is now.But i am sure that he will come soon in touch to me to register the land ownership completely to me by selling his part share for 10 lakhs as what he invested.

After he left, she found a xerox photocopy of the land documents in her home and called me & threatening as i know him and she is telling that you both bought the land from so and so seller with my husband and your name. I will put a case against it and take my husband share. if you don't tell where is my husband i will put case against you as well. I told very clearly that i do not know what you are talking about, i dont know what land you are talking. do what ever you want i said.

Can i sell the land if Rajkumar is not appearing for next 1-2-3...years. ??

Now my query is If he comes in contact with me soon or later , i can gohead and register as complete single owner for that property ??no issues will occur from his wife ?

In future if she finds that by taking EC of property then it was register on so and so recent date then by any chance she can file a case against me saying that earlier Ramesh said on other day he don't know and now he registered secretly with Rajkumar??

Please suggest me an idea how to avoid her and safely get out of this problem..

Thanks
Ramesh

Offline adv.amarnath

• Veteran at Law
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Residential land bought together with my office colleague.
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2017, 09:35:46 AM »
Can i sell the land if Rajkumar is not appearing for next 1-2-3...years. ??
Ans: yes, you can. but not necessary on such hoax and baseless threatening.

Now my query is If he comes in contact with me soon or later , i can gohead and register as complete single owner for that property ??no issues will occur from his wife ?
Ans: Yes, you can purchase his half share and there will be no issue.

In future if she finds that by taking EC of property then it was register on so and so recent date then by any chance she can file a case against me saying that earlier Ramesh said on other day he don't know and now he registered secretly with Rajkumar??
Ans: Hahaha.... Nothing will happen in future and no such fool lawyers will suggest her to do such type of case against you as it will be dismissed summarily/ in limini.

You can enjoy your property peacefully and with possession.
Regards,

Amarnath Sanyal
Advocate
Email - adv.amarnath.sanyal@gmail.com
Mob - 09830303322

Offline ibmnaidu

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2017, 08:07:17 AM »
Thanks Amarnath for your reply.
One of local lawyer has told that she can file divorce petition on her husband and add this land documents to settle her as alumini as she has 2 children as dependent, source of income is only her husband property. so,I'm fearing that what if she files case such a way to block my land after/before the registering his share.

You said yes even if he is not appearing. How it is possible?
Only my share I can sell right not his part until he register it to me right?.
Please clarify my silly doubts thanks.

Offline adv.amarnath

• Veteran at Law
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2017, 09:21:22 AM »
Obviously and impliedly, you can sell out only your 1/2 undivided share to third party.

Court will not deprive you from your land. If you are still doubt and want to secure your land then file a partition suit and get your property partitioned and secure it.

For further consultation in details you can contact me.
Regards,

Amarnath Sanyal
Advocate
Email - adv.amarnath.sanyal@gmail.com
Mob - 09830303322

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India