Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Cheating and Selling a property which has litigation pending before DRT Chennai  (Read 745 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Pandiyan C

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
I am from Chennai, I prchased the land from an action purchaser. I purchased this land through Axis Bank(through loan).The action purchaser suppressed the litigation pending in DRT (b/w him and Punjob national bank Mumbai) and cheated me by selling this property.

I purchased the land in 2013. i did not know that the case was pending before DRT since 2007.I had no idea about DRT. I came to know about this litigation pending in 2014 when the borrower(origional owner) called me over phone and updated me about this.

Also, he did mentioned that the PNB will take the procession. I asked my seller about this but he repeatedly denied and said he has no idea what i am talking.

I then repeatedly asked my seller to return my money, but he was giving false statements and cheating me. Now i want to fight back with the seller, axis bank for approving the loan with poor legal verification. I am still paying my emi regularly, i am confused. 

What is the law to take the seller to court and how to fight him. I need a good and experienced lawyer who can help me to take up this case and get me a right justice. please let me know if any further clarifications.

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
It is your mistake that you have not caused proper property searching/ investigation / Due Diligence Certificate. Now you have to lodge FIR before local police station against the seller under Section 420 of IPC. Civil Court has no jurisdiction to intervene with any matter which is pending before DRT. You can also file money suit against the seller

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India