Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Company Management told to resign  (Read 191 times)

Offline Vedanth64

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Company Management told to resign
« on: July 12, 2017, 09:41:12 AM »
I am working with a Manthan Software Services Pvt Ltd. Bangalore since 3 yrs & 8 months. Today on 12th July my Manager told me that we are not having any projects & the currently the project which we are running that also we have to shut down so company wants me to resign from the job. Even our whole team have been told to resign,so I politely told my Manager that I will not resign as I am 53yrs old so it is difficult to get the job as I have tried with numerous company but because of my age they don't select. Now my company does have other departments where they can accommodate me but & there are few employees who are 40+ yrs so why not me. I worked in International calling team which is called as a Computer-assisted telephone interviewing "CATI" team in our organization. I was also a part of that team since Dec 2013 till Aug 2015 but the Manager of that perticuler CATI Team started asking me the financial help like 2lakh,5 lakh,10 lakh so it was kind of harassment to me so I forwarded the complaint to our Hr department Manager & the CATI Manager was warned but in-spite of that he kept on asking the money so I again complaint to Hr department & this time Hr department told to write to CEO & I C.C the Email to HR Head as well as one of our concern Director who is also the Co-founder of our company. I got the reply in Aug,2015 that we are looking in to this matter & we will form an inquiry committee & we will keep you informed regarding this complaint. In the mean while Manager stopped asking money & I was also moved to another project but it is sure that no action was taken on him. Now as my current project is getting closed so the only option I have to go back to CATI Team with the same Manager. But the management may not be ready to put me back in the same old team with the same old Manager regarding whom I complaint 3 yrs back. I am ready to go in that team as I don't have any other option. Now kindly advise me that in case if I am forced to quit/Terminated in that case can I challenge this in "Labor Court" Can I file the case against my company in Labor court Injunction/Stay order on this. I am not asking any humanitarian help from my company as I am fully fit & capable of carrying my work with full dedication & devotion. I am very punctual & time bound person. I am highly disciplinarian employee of my organization. Please advise me so according to that I can take the action.

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India