Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Change of Name- Letter SAMPLES  (Read 821 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline architjain1111

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Change of Name- Letter SAMPLES
« on: September 30, 2017, 03:55:01 AM »
Dear All
I wanna CHANGE MY NAME by adding surname to it. I HAVE an Affidavit and have made Advertisement in the local newspaper also. But I am having problems with official Gazette requirements. I DON'T HAVE any Sample of Letters accompanying with the overall Set of documents.
It would be greatful if you help me with the SAMPLE LETTER of the following 2 letters:
1- Request Letter along with the requisite fees.
2- A certificate declaring hard and soft copy are similar.

Thank You
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 03:56:46 AM by architjain1111 »

Offline afroznitw

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Change of Name- Letter SAMPLES
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 11:57:00 AM »

I am facing the same problem, I made an affidavit, published in news paper, next step is to prepare a list of documents

a) Annexure I - You will get it from District Magistrate / Tahsildar
b) Citizenship Certificate from Gazetted officer - Kindly anyone help me with format and procedure to get this
c) 4 Photographs
d) Educational certificates
e) Police Clearance Certificate for last 5 years as no adverse record.

Now go to district magistrate and apply for name change, he will give you annexure II after due enquiries that you are a CITIZEN of India. You should now apply to another commissioner of government printing department along with annexure II and prescribed fee for gazette publication.

All the best ...


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India