Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Company laws / Re: Can a partner take loan from the LLP?
« Last post by on Today at 04:54:46 AM »
Alike normal Partnership Firm, the LLP can also advance money to its partners in form of Loans. However, it is considerable that the same shall be approved by LLP and the rate of interest cannot be less than the prevailing in market so as to claim the transaction fair and genuine. can help you to incorporate the LLP and for Annual Compliance requirement of LLP at affordable prices in simple, affordable and transparent manner.
Employment laws / Re: falsely implicating by employer
« Last post by advjaibansal on Today at 04:25:23 AM »
Dear Sir,

The only remedy is to file a Writ Petition before the concerned High Court seeking quashing of the show cause notice and enquiry initiated against you.

Dear Sir,

IF the trademark registered in USA is not registered in India under the same class which you wish to register, then it can be registered in India.

Hello Janiabhi,

A trademark registered has a geographical coverage as per the Act of the concerned country. The trademark registered in foreign country cannot provide the protection under same in India. For the protection purpose in India, you shall take a trademark registered as per Indian Trademark Act.

However, if the registration is done as per the procedure prescribed under the Madrid protocol, then one can get the protection in India also.
Can we register a trademark, that is registered in the US, in India?
Employment laws / Re: falsely implicating by employer
« Last post by donpotterla on February 20, 2018, 11:55:58 PM »
You can file write in high court for quashing charge sheet, There should be strong evidence of bias or illegality in issue of charge sheet.
Criminal laws / Re: partition suit- appeal - stay
« Last post by advjaibansal on February 20, 2018, 11:48:58 PM »
Dear Sir,

It depends on the judge and the lawyer, who is ready to hear and argue the case before the court in order to expedite the proceedings. In appeal from the partition decree, it may not take much time if early hearing application is filed. I mean you may try your luck but if the case is admitted and sent to regular list before the high court then it may take couple of years for the case to come for hearing. However, nothing is stopping you from trying. It may work.

Domestic Violence / Re: Need help on domestic violence case
« Last post by donpotterla on February 20, 2018, 11:47:58 PM »
Your statement in the police station may be used against you in future in the court if wife files any case.
Property laws / Re: Legal Rights for property
« Last post by advjaibansal on February 20, 2018, 11:46:44 PM »
Dear Sir,

Please file a civil suit for partition of the land along with injunction application before the concerned civil court. Please file file an application that the profits received from the land by your uncle/brother be deposited in the court during the pendency of the suit proceedings.

Domestic Violence / Re: False Domestic violence case filed urgent help
« Last post by donpotterla on February 20, 2018, 11:44:37 PM »
You can issue power of attorney and also file exemption application for personal appearance
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India