Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - manishsqrt

Pages: [1] 2 3
Doesn't matter if you got published or unpublished copyright if you were first then it's yours. You may file a sue through your lawyer in local court.

Copyright laws in India / Re: Pen Drive lost inside a printing shop
« on: April 03, 2018, 09:56:43 PM »
Don't worry as per law you are granted copyright of a work at the moment it is created. All you have to do is to prove it by some manner but all that happens only in the case of disputes. Its a complicated legal process not any article which can be stolen. Mean while don't think negative every one is not interested in unpublished intellectual property find the pen drive.

Marriage / Re: I am Hindu Origin married, looking to convert to Islam
« on: January 22, 2016, 06:29:11 AM »
I would recommend you this link
And i would suggest that you first seek divorce as hindu and then think other options.

Of cource you need NOC, because that publisher already holds copyleft from the author. But you must look into the details of the rights reserved to the publisher. Many times copyleft(as it is called) is based on some specifically tailored terms. It may be possible that the publisher holds the right to publish but not under any other publisher name other then one mentioned in contract.

Divorce Laws / Divorce due to family health disorder.
« on: October 05, 2015, 03:32:24 AM »
One of my friend was married 2 years before and the couple is now having a baby. Unfortunately the baby was diagnosed with Thalassemia a form of inherited autosomal recessive blood disorder characterized by abnormal formation of hemoglobin. Due to this the wife of my friend is very scared and don't want to produce any baby more. She is afraid that the next one may also get the same disease. Please note that as per medical science it is a genetic disorder. My friend want to take divorce from her wife now. Would it be easy to get divorce just on the basis of not producing baby?

Patent laws / Re: Patent for software
« on: September 10, 2015, 05:53:31 AM »
I knew that generally copyright is provided for software, but then i would like to know on what basis google is provided patent. Is it difference in law or something else. Also please tell me will the copyright protect the idea or working of my software or just the presentation or the design.

Marriage / Re: Need some Advices
« on: August 21, 2015, 10:09:01 PM »
If you don't want to divorce him just dont agree for mcd, don't take his pressure on you for any reason. Because doing so he will have all the favors and you will be left with nothing. Calm your mind and keep patience. Go to court seeking financial help from your husband, you may also approach the city sp of your district.

I checked my application status 15 days back and then it was showing as 'registered' and still it is showing the same.In footer it was mentioned that the roc has been generated and will be sent by registered post but i have not received anything as such till now.What could be the possible reason?

Patent laws / Re: Who may apply for a patent?
« on: July 08, 2015, 09:06:47 AM »
Although this post is now old, but if someone can answer me then please help.Suppose i am the original inventor of some machine but never applied for patent, but i have evidence through which i can prove in court that i am the original inventor then will the patent of the other inventor, who has been granted patent somehow due to ignorance, will be cancelled?

Patent laws / Patent for software
« on: July 08, 2015, 08:59:18 AM »
I want to patent a software developed by me, i want to know whether it is possible to file patent for software.I am asking because i have heard that mere ideas cannot be patented.But what if my software produces some information or value.Can such software be considered a virtual machine and be patented.I will like to refer google patents for search engine in this context.In my project we provide the output as the information of some entity.If there is some expert who can provide consultancy on some fees please reply me.

Copyright laws in India / Re: Penalty and punishment for auditors
« on: July 02, 2015, 10:54:56 PM »
Suppose i wrote some novel and got copyright but some publisher printed the novel with the name of characters and the book changed, will he be punished for this?

I applied for copyright of a website application which was developed using the scripting languages that include php, js, css, html, ajax, and mysql. The copyright has been registered, i want to know what parameters are covered under copyright of software.For example, as i said the application is developed in php coding language, so if someone develops the similar application(with similar functionality) in some other coding language like java script or asp then will it be treated as infringement or not.Suppose some one changes the design slightly but keeps the functionality similar then will my work be protected under copyright or not.Please provide your expert advice.

Property laws / Can a person deny to give his property to his son
« on: June 22, 2015, 03:49:23 AM »
I know a person who has some disputes with his father regarding property, the matter is that he married against his parents will.So his father is saying that he had created a will of all his property that he will give it to his nephew.Here i must mention that the guy is the only son of this man.I want to know that is this possible to make such will where the person just deny to give even a penny after his death to his only son just on the grounds that he didn't married according to him.Or can this will be challenged in court.

Criminal laws / Re: Accident case please help
« on: June 19, 2015, 04:34:12 AM »
Doctor report says that the death is due to injury in accident.

Suppose i have a scheme by which i engage my users, then can i protect this scheme under copyright so that none else could use that scheme,What are the methods to file such application and under which section should the be filed.

Pages: [1] 2 3

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India