Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - raghava777

Pages: [1]
Cheque Bounce / how to collect money after winning a judgement
« on: August 18, 2017, 10:25:22 AM »
What are the different options to collect money from defendant after Judgement? I won the case and court passed a preliminarily decree to recover money from defendant.
Defendant pay the money to court or do i need to collect from them.What is the process. What if he reject to pay the money.

Thanks in advance

Property laws / Breach of injunction Order
« on: May 17, 2016, 11:12:07 AM »
We have a partition case pending in court and we have an injunction order also to stop selling the property by defenders. But one of the defender sold part of the property by breaching the court injunction order.
Can we file a contempt of court case against him and what is the punishment for this?
Can court take action against him immediately for violation of Injunction order or  do we need to wait for final judgment of  original suit to punish him.

Property laws / Court Summons
« on: March 28, 2016, 08:25:56 AM »
What is the process to send a court summons to a person , if we don't know the address of that person. We have sent summons 3 times but every time it is coming back saying wrong address.

Property laws / Injunction Order On a Property
« on: March 26, 2016, 07:42:22 AM »
My wife filed a case in the court to partition her grandfather property (Open Land) and she got injunction order to stop selling the property by her father but her father recently sold part of the land to some parties and it is registered in register office . Can he sell the property to other if there is an injunction order against that land and partition case is pending in court? Is it valid registration?
Can my wife ask court to cancel that registration?

Pages: [1]

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India