Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Domestic Violence / sister complain against her brother
« Last post by shubh@ on Today at 09:16:07 AM »
Sir I am a student
Case:  sir my Buaa(father's sister) complaint against my father for property(where my family stay) when my father has constructing house because our old house very bed condition.  At present my family stay rental house  registered owner of property my grandmother. Grandmother already dead. property transferred to (3son and 2 daughter) operation by law . My Buaa is (well satled) she's demanded property in front side and brother constructing house back side . My father question SDM will issue stay order may or maynot ?

I ​have been working​​ with a reputed pharmaceutical company for ​the ​last 10 year​s and ​was a consistent ​performer for ​6-7 years . In 2013 my mother was diagnosed with cancer and after fighting with ​the disease for almost 2 years in 2015 she passed away. After that in 2015 my father met with an accident and was bed ridden​. ​Because of ​all this my performance got affected​ for the next couple of years. During the same ​time period, my ​reporting​​​​ manager started harassing me ​(mentally) ​with ​regular ​emails ​demanding one format or the other, ​which I brought ​to the​ notice of HR and Business unit head.

He also starting delaying my expense approval​s​ for which ​I ​kept writing emails but no action was taken. In 2015 a reconciliation meeting was ​organised between me and the HR manager​, Reporting manager , his boss and Business unit head in which I requested ​to​ change my reporting manage​r. But ​I was asked to start fresh and forget the past. ​Things did not change as if my reporting manager was adamant on making my life hell.

In November 2016 I again reached out to the country manager along with the business unit head regarding the same issue of delayed payment approval and emails. No action was taken against my manager and he continued to harass me mentally. In February 2017 I met my country manager in person and again narrated the whole incidence and also requested for a transfer which I had also requested during my reconciliation meeting.

My mental trauma continued and on 18th of August 2017 I was called to head office and was issued a termination letter for non performance which I refused to accept and came back to my head quarter. Now I have been sent that letter through courier, my official email address has been deactivated. Though I have all the copies of the emails I had sent to the management and HR regarding my mental harassment. Kindly advise me what should be my next step. Can I file a lawsuit against my manager and my company for mental harassment.
My parents live in a rented house in South Kolkata for 2 generations now. It was first rented out to my grandfather in 1948. After his death in 1998, my father's name was included in the rental agreement. My grandfather and my parents have been paying rent on a regular monthly basis as negotiated with the landlord, who stays in the upper floors of the same building. As they have been living there for a long time, the rent has been considerably lower than the market price. For the last 6 months, the landlord has been pushing my father to vacate the floor as soon as possible. My parents have tried talking to the landlord about increasing the rent to match up to the current maret price - however, he has turned deaf ears to the request. Seems like he is not interested in keeping any tenant and want to use the space for business purposes. Currently, the landlord is behaving very rude, sometimes even stopping water supply.(they  handle water pump operations to fill up separate overhead tanks) and even started threating to vacate the floor.  Although the landlord has not moved to court or taken any legal actions but it has been very difficult for my parents to put up with the daily issues that the landlord is creating. Both my parents are above 70 years old and my father has sentimental value to the house since he has been there form his birth.

What are the legal ramifications of such requests/threatenings from the landlord to vacate the place? Is there any legal actions that my parents can take so that they may not have to move out of the house? Since they are legally living in the house for more than 60 years and paying rents without a single default, is there any change in ownership of the house/floor possible? We have tried to talk to the landlord, negotiate with him - but nothing seems to be working.Please advise. Thanks a lot.
Property laws / Power of Attorney
« Last post by Indian on August 20, 2017, 09:05:04 PM »
Can a person prepare a power of attorney to appoint someone as the property care taker?
Property laws / Re: Property registration and will
« Last post by Indian on August 20, 2017, 08:40:19 PM »
Once the property has been transferred on my mother's name can she prepare a power of attorney?
Property laws / Please help
« Last post by gopal2 on August 20, 2017, 08:30:19 PM »
I rented an apartment 18 years ago & have been continuously living in it. There was no written contract & landlord insisted on cash only which I did. I have paid all electricity + phone + Nagar Palika Tax + Maintenance bills most by check & some by cash but I have all original receipts.

4 years ago he tried to evict me by sending thugs so my lawyer filed a suit & injunction order against both him & his wife. ( I did not go to police because of threats & I am too old ).( I donít know why he involved his wife ? )

Landlord denies taking money & says he paid electricity bills & that I am not a tenant.

He also said the suit was filed in wrong form and misjoinder of parties so it should be dismissed.

Now I have a deposition after 3 weeks but my lawyer will not answer any questions or give case files so I am scared. Lawyer has taken 70% of fees & being in small town it would be impossible to find an honest lawyer.

I would be grateful if lawyers on this forum could give the worst case scenario if I lose the case.

1. If I lose does it mean I have to automatically vacate ?
2. If I lose can I file an appeal & would that do any good ?
3. If I lose, doesnít he have to then go thru legal process to vacate me ?

Thank you for reading my post & an humble request for help.

Property laws / Re: Property registration and will
« Last post by Indian on August 20, 2017, 08:52:33 AM »
Thanks for the quick reply.

If the will was not registered, does that mean the property division is not valid? If so, would my mother be the sole beneficiary for the property? Or would all the siblings be also required to be listed as the benes along with my mother?

Company laws / Maruti Suzuki company mai rti dalani hai
« Last post by Abhi2790 on August 20, 2017, 07:32:49 AM »
Hello sir Maine maruti Suzuki company manesar plant mai temporary workmen ki post pai 2 baar nakuri Ki phir company be muje permanent workmen ke liye written ke liye call aai Maine phir written diya mera written bahut acha hua lekin muje interview Ki call nhi aai muje ye jana hai Ki muje call kyu nhi aai agar mai written mai fail hu to muje mera result dikya jaye muje is suchna chiye vo kese mile GI mai kisko rti bejo
Property laws / Father's property - Legal advice required
« Last post by rk1983 on August 20, 2017, 04:38:21 AM »
We were living in a house in Tiruvarur, Tamilnadu for many generations.  We wanted to purchase this property hence paid an advance amount to the trust. The trust agreed to sell it to us, and gave us in writing the acceptance of an advance and that we need to pay the remaining amount within a year (This document is still in our possession). We couldn't pay the remaining amount
due to financial constraints.

In 1994 my father got a work transfer hence we had to move to a different city and we leased out this house to his niece and family for 5 years. On completion of the lease period we paid them back the lease amount, but they refused to vacate the house, claimed it belonged to them and behaved very rudely to us. We also negotiated that if they wish they could register this
house after paying a compensation to us, which they did not agree to. After that we filed several cases at the police station and to the district collector, but it just resulted in warning them but then the police asked us to file a legal case, as nothing could be done to vacate them. My father's niece has political influence and also know senior officials in the police department, so they were able to silence any cases that we filed or with senior family members who tried to mediate and resolve this issue.

They have also created a fake document as if my father had sold the property to them. The entire neighbourhood knows that they are not genuine people and have cheated my father. Now they are trying to build a commercial complex in that place - we got this information from our neighbours. They have also tried to encroach our neighbour's land in this construction they have started. Our neighbours immediately filed a case and have got the judgment in their favour, so the construction has been stopped temporarily. My father's niece and family are so cunning and unfair, that in this case with our neighbour, they changed it as their sister only did the encroachment and they didn't.(Their sister lives in Thanjavur, how could she encroach a land in Tiruvarur? ) This shows that they did this purposefully, so that their name shouldn't be damaged and if later if we also file a case against them, the court shouldn't conclude that they tend to do such cheating practices and give judgment in our favor. This just shows how dishonest and unethical these people are. We want to stop that construction further at any cost, vacate them from the house and register the property in my fathers name.

The documents that we have:
1) Letter from the trust that we have paid an advance and can register the land in my fathers name
2) EB bill paid by my father (they have now changed their name as the owner recently and started paying EB Bills)
3) Kuchchi vari (property tax) documents which are have been paid by my father

My father is aged and not physically fit , he has been mentally affected due to this issue for the last 10 years, he feels he has been cheated by his own niece. He wants to register this land in his name and spend his last days in that house. He currently lives with us in Chennai, we are a middle class family and want to understand the following:
1) Can we file a case in chennai for this issue,as it will be difficult for my father to travel often to Tiruvarur for the case?
2) Is there a chance to win the case and get possession of the property soon , keeping in mind my fathers health and age?
3) Are there any lawyers in chennai whom you would recommend for handling this case?
4) Is there a way to get a stay/prevent them from further constructing in the property permanently?

Can someone with the relevant knowledge advise us in this regard. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your patience.
Employment laws / No PF Deposit and Salary Delay
« Last post by sanjaykumarjanuary on August 19, 2017, 07:03:23 AM »
My company has not deposited the Provident Fund from last 11 months. When we ask them about that they are threatening to fire me/other people who are asking. What are my options now? Please help as they have not paid salaries from last two months. Also, my gratuity is there with them. How to get all this. Thank You.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India