Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - Gio

Pages: [1]
Marriage / Leagal rights in Divorce !!
« on: December 12, 2017, 06:30:34 AM »

This is Gio Joy, working in KSA  I have recently married in the month of September 10th.

After the marriage, my wife doesn't act as a wife towards me apart from bedroom activities.I thought she is new to the family and it will take some time to realize to understand the reality.Days passed I have to come back KSA for my Job.

She changed entirely once I arrived in KSA, after 1 week I got to know that she got sivior urine infection and she didn't go to duty for 2-3 days.she hated me more than anything else.days passed there is no any change in her attitude.I approached her mother and narrated the issue.After one day I got a shocking news that I have raped her on those days, which has not happened.And I don't have any proof.

Why I am here means as per her behavior she is well enough bold and she can accept everything.She is an Airline professional.Her Family doesn't want to talk to my family for any kind of discussion.My wife sends me a message like I will receive the divorce papers soon.I didn't expect this situation happened in my life.

1.She is staying in a hostel.not going home since I arrived in KSA
2. She took her all clothes to hostel when I was in Native-Reason is there is some fungus attack in cloth cupboard

I am in a depression stage now not able to work and talk to anybody because of this issue.I am not feeling any self-respect by myself because of my wife. I narrated to my parents whatever happened in the bed room.At last, I am a loser in my life .may be I cheated by her.

So kindly reply me what should I do?

Pages: [1]

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2019
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India