Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Property laws / Society asking for non refundable charges for renovation.
« Last post by NiharikaB on October 19, 2018, 01:11:48 AM »
I submitted an application seeking permission for renovation of my flat (painting, flooring and carpentry work). The secretary informed me that I need to pay certain non refundable charges for the work I want to undertake. He gave me a list of charges, separate charges for every type of renovation like painting for Rs.2500 , flooring for Rs. 8500, carpentry for Rs. 1000, windows for Rs. 750, lift usage Rs. 1000 etc. I want to know is it legal for them to charge so much? I understand paying refundable security deposit but these charges seems arbitrary.

Place: Mumbai
Marriage / Re: Dissolve 498a/313 after mutual concent.
« Last post by Vijaai on October 18, 2018, 10:30:05 AM »
Dear kalaskarkk,

Thank you for your advise. Will the proceeding at High Court be fast enough against crpc 482?
Employment laws / Recruitment issue in psu for manager post
« Last post by on October 18, 2018, 06:42:59 AM »
I have given manager interview of a govt psu where there was a written (on last minute) and interview scheduled.
Final result came out and I found that I was not selected for the post (1 no.)
On enquiry through rti I found out that written and interview weight age was 20:30 total marks 50.
I have got highest marks in written 11.6/20 but in interview got least mark of 17/30 hence got overall rank of 6
The person who got selected got 9.6 and 28 marks and secure 1st rank
It is visible  that interviews are not conducted properly and favouritism happens in interview
The criterion by DPE is 80:20 of written and interview. No criterion is adopted. After written no one is eliminated and everyone is allowed to give interview.
Is there any way we can challenge this process
Dear Sir,
The High Courts have issued circulars and also the enactment impress upon the judges to dispose the cases as earlier as possible and outer limit for disposal of each category of place is given as below:
Get a time bound order from High Court and see that adultery cases disposed on priority basis by which your brother will get divorce on that ground.

Karnataka Case Flow Management Rules
the Karnataka High Court has launched the Case Flow Management system.

The Karnataka (Case Flow Management in Subordinate Courts) Rules 2005, as it is called, was gazetted by the State Government almost two years ago. Subsequently, the High Court framed the rules applicable to all suits and civil proceedings before the subordinate civil courts and tribunals.

It divides cases into four tracks.

Disposal in 9 months:

In Track 1 the High court has included suits on maintenance, child custody, appointment of guardians and wards, visiting rights, letters of administration, succession certificate, recovery of rent and permanent injunction. All cases under this category will have to be disposed of within nine months.

Disposal in 12 months:

In Track 2, cases on execution, divorce and ejectment will have to be disposed of within 12 months.

Disposal in 24 months:
Cases to be disposed in 24 months relate to partition, declaration, specific performance, possession, mandatory injunction, appeals, damages, easements, trade marks, copy rights, patents and intellectual property rights.

Disposal in 24 months:

Cases that are not in any of the three categories are included in the fourth category and they too have to be disposed of in 24 months. The presiding officer, however, has the right to dispose of the case earlier.

The rules prescribe a mandatory time limit for various court procedures such as issue of summons/notices. Proceedings shall indicate a maximum of 30 days for filing statement or objection from the date of service.

The procedures for IAs and interim orders and reference to mediation, conciliation or Lok Adalat, appointment of commissioners for recording of evidence, proceedings for perjury, adjournment and even first appeals have also been spelt out.
Marriage / Re: Regarding tests directed by High Court
« Last post by kalaskarkk on October 18, 2018, 01:12:46 AM »
Dear Sir,

You may re-open the same petition but it will took several months time so it is better filed a new petition pleading about inconveniences and seek for necessary reliefs.
Marriage / Re: Police Station Jurisdiction for giving complaint
« Last post by kalaskarkk on October 18, 2018, 01:09:41 AM »
Dear Sir,

You have lodge complaint where the girl was enticed. Further the relevant section is reproduced below:
Section 498 in The Indian Penal Code
498. Enticing or taking away or detaining with criminal intent a married woman.—Whoever takes or entices away any woman who is and whom he knows or has reason to believe to be the wife of any other man, from that man, or from any person having the care of her on behalf of that man, with intent that she may have illicit intercourse with any person, or conceals or detains with that intent any such woman, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to two years, or with fine, or with both.
Dear Sir,

When divorce was obtained you should have produced that copy before their MC Court. However the Lower Courts takes its own time to dispose the cases if you are urgent then you have to shell out maximum amount of monthly maintenance.
Marriage / Re: Dissolve 498a/313 after mutual concent.
« Last post by kalaskarkk on October 18, 2018, 01:04:17 AM »
Dear Sir,

If you want judgment from Trial Court then all or major witnesses including complainant must turn hostile to the prosecution case. Sometimes you will be danger situation. Hence you may approach High Court under Section 482 Cr.P.C and get quash of pending criminal proceedings on the basis of legal divorce.
Got Divorced 2 years back but still MC is in pending. My advocate is lagging the case or it will generally take that time?
he advised me to tell that i am doing job or else she can claim maintenance from my  ancestral property (parents will take it) is it right way to approach?? what if i say i am not doing any job???. we have filed only counters cases we  dint file any case against her.... is this the right way to do???
Consumer laws / How does GST work in India?
« Last post by Jordon on October 17, 2018, 02:06:40 AM »
GST presents the added value of taxes and production, sales and consumption and indirect taxation on services at the national level. This will alter all the indirect taxes imposed by the Indian central and state governments in the GST. The end of the GST Returns Filing is ultimately aimed at removing taxation barriers within a state and creating a single market within a country. What are the benefits of India under GST?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India