Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - manishsqrt

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Criminal laws / Accident case please help
« on: June 17, 2015, 03:01:29 AM »
My brother and his friend were returning back from our farmland on there tractor.His friend was driving the tractor, none of them have licence although they are good driver and also aged more than 18.It was evening and some dark when a person with a passenger on his backseat collided with the tractor.They were on motorcycle.They both(motorcyclist) fell of the road and were hospitalized, the old man sitting on the back was injured while the one who was driving remained safe.My brother and his friend ran away with there tractor and after one week they heard news that the old man died in hospital, the death occurred after 1 week.Some how the person who was driving the bike got information that the tractor belonged to us and has registered the complain to police station.I want to know can this charge be dismissed as the death occurred after 1 week and in hospital.Due to unavailability of licence we are feeling trouble, though the bike collided from the backside, but we just have one weak point that they were not having the licence.

If they are not attending the dates then the case may be dissolved.For this you should file an application after consulting your lawyer.

Domestic Violence / Re: Fake domestic violence case and study abroad
« on: June 12, 2015, 05:07:23 AM »
If an FIR has been lodged and the case in under trial, you cannot go abroad without the permission of court.But you are likely to get permission, so you should file an FIR after consulting your lawyer.

Company laws / Insurance related help
« on: June 11, 2015, 07:51:33 PM »
I purchased Insurance from a private company(Aviva India) in 2009 till now i have paid some 60000 rs premium in form of 10000 Rs/year, The agent told me at the time of selling the policy that for the first 3 years there is heavy deduction so money may not earn properly but after 3 years your money will be doubled, i believed him and signed the documents.Now that agent don't live near by me neither he is in contact with me any more.My fund value now is showing 55800.I cannot afford to pay more premium as i dont have earning now.I don't know how to handle this problem i don't want to settle for 55000 after investing 60000 and waiting for 6 years. Can i take some legal action against the company? Also tell me if i don't pay any premium now how will it affect the remaining fund balance, will the policy be lapsed.
More details:It was aviva sachin century plan(ULIP) i buyed it in 2009, yearly premium 10000.branch located in varanasi.

Cheque Bounce / Re: Urgent suggestion required
« on: June 11, 2015, 03:36:48 AM »
I f you have asked you bank to stop the cheque request it will not process it.But please contact your branch officials as soon as possible and give another application regarding dishonoring cheque  to them.

Cheque Bounce / Re: where to put case for check bounce
« on: June 11, 2015, 03:31:05 AM »
Complain will be launched in the local police station.Obtain a copy of FIR and submit a copy to bank as well.Please make sure that the local police station will be the police station under which the bank branch is located.

Criminal laws / Re: Mentally harassed by neighbour
« on: June 10, 2015, 03:05:33 AM »
You may lodge an FIR, but before that you must understand the reason behind this and try to negotiate as you have to live as there neighbor for a long time so avoid disputes.

Criminal laws / Re: Punishment 307
« on: June 10, 2015, 03:03:19 AM »
Many sections can be imposed, for example
307-attempt to murder
use of weapon in college premise
harassing women

Probably you are asking for methods to use law for your favor.Unfortunately that is not permitted at all.For other matter you must have strong evidence that supports that you really were innocent and that the defamation occurred in reality and not only in your understanding.

Criminal laws / Re: police treatment - next steps - how it works -
« on: June 10, 2015, 02:56:10 AM »
Third degree is not legitimate action, so that could not be a method to bring out the truth at all.Lie detector or narco can be done only if the court permits.Police have there own methods of investigation.

Divorce Laws / Re: Need a divorce
« on: June 10, 2015, 02:37:33 AM »
You will need proof in various forms to show adultery if you want one sided divorce.But if she is also insisting to get divorce from you i don't think there is any trouble.You both can go to the registrar of marriage and file divorce easily.

Marriage / Re: Marriage related problem
« on: June 05, 2015, 07:41:32 AM »
Yes the girls wants to marry my friend but she is under pressure from family.She is saying that she cannot go against the family, and this is the reason that my friend wants to involve court.What advice would be the best to sort out this problem.

Marriage / Marriage related problem
« on: June 04, 2015, 07:37:46 PM »
My friend was about to marry a girl whose father was involved with him in a business of land.Few months before marriage  they both jointly invested in a company who was building some apartments on a land in outskirts of or city.My friend was involved in this business and he recommended his future father in law for investment as the project looked clean to him.But unfortunately the company cam out to be fraud and ran away with there and others money.My friend and her future wife were deeply attached emotionally, but now the father of the girl don't want to marry her daughter with my friend, and is harassing the boy for the money that he lost, it was some 57 lakh rupees.My friend had performed ring ceremony already with the girl. Now he is planning to go to court, he has the pictures of the ring ceremony.Is his point weak or strong?

Cyber laws / Can i use celebrity image for promoting some website
« on: May 22, 2015, 10:11:03 PM »
I have a website on which i write about celebrities, like actors, business tycoons, sportsmen etc.I am planning to advertise the website on google adwords and using images of these celebrities.I know when companies use celebrity images they pay huge amount to them,But my website don't have large readership at present.Neither we have any company.Can i be legally suited by celebrities for doing so.

Property laws / Can i take loan on disputed property
« on: May 21, 2015, 05:52:26 AM »
I have some farm land in our joint family.My father was in job till now so he never payed much attention to that land.It was administered by my uncle till now.Now he his retired and want start a business of his own when he asked my uncle to distribute the land among them so that he can sell his share my uncle denied.I want to know can we take loan from a bank on our share of land without consulting our uncle.My garandfather is no more and he never made any will.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India