Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Legal service India => Divorce Laws => Topic started by: Kaustubh on September 21, 2017, 11:55:38 PM

Title: divorce or decree of nullity ?
Post by: Kaustubh on September 21, 2017, 11:55:38 PM
Hi, Within 2 days of (hindu) marriage, my wife cleared her intentions to leave me.

1) she saw white patches on my granny's face in photo kept in marriage ceremony and a patch on my mom's body. She then started feeling cheated.

2) She performed Medical test on my mom but result said its temporary and not a genetical issue.

3) Then her parents insisted her to not to break marriage. But she was too reluctant to listen anybody.

4)On persuasion by her family she agreed to come for honeymoon but there also she only enjoyed foreplay. Upon arrival she came home to explain me the reason of breakup accompanied by 12 uninvited guests. She spoke up all the things we discussed and did in the honeymoon hotels which are considered too private to talk in public. That embarrassed me too badly.

5) Now proceeding for separation. I met her and her lawyer recently. They r now insisting me to take charges of impotence on my head to solve out the matter quickly. I'm finding it too offensive.

Need advise on whether to go for divorce or decree of nullity? And on which ground? Can you recommend me the best lawyer in Mumbai?
Title: Re: divorce or decree of nullity ?
Post by: advuma on September 22, 2017, 08:39:21 PM
Why would you like to go for nullity of marriage and create suspicion in others mind that you may be impotent.

You tell your wife you are agreeable to only mutual consent divorce.
Title: Re: divorce or decree of nullity ?
Post by: adv.amarnath on October 01, 2017, 09:56:03 AM
It is better to go for MCD. It is very bad idea to self declared that you are impotent..... I want to salute the lawyer appointed by your wife. I would like to see his degree from which college he has passed the law and how he has advised same.