Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Sanjeev Nanda

Pages: [1]
Criminal laws / Re: defamation against cbi
« on: October 16, 2017, 12:52:15 AM »
Dear Mr. Saluja, To understand the matter and to provide appropriate advice on it, we need more details about this incident. Also let us know the Google search term which are showing the wrong results. Remeber as you said "if you google the name you can see wrong and bad news against him." Showing bad news is ok but if it is wrong news then it should be instantly taken off the internet.
Please provide details ...

Employment laws / Re: Ex. Employer Doesn't Pay previous Salary
« on: October 09, 2017, 04:56:55 AM »
In India it is very common from the employers that they stops and never pays to those employees whom they have fired or an employee itself has resigned. To recover your wages first be firm that you really want to go for legal proceeding.
Hire a good lawyer of labour law and in first instance send a legal notice to your employer demanding him your salary. If this does not work, report to police a cheating case with evidence of fraud. Go to  labour court.

Sanjeev Nanda
Law Aspirant

Go and hire a local advocate, on behalf of your PIL he will present a application of domestic violence against the daughter in law of elders. Court also have passed a ruling in favour of PIL.

Cheque Bounce / Re: Loan Defaulter
« on: October 05, 2017, 04:47:50 AM »
Its long ago, so I believe your matter has been sorted out with your friend. Please post the current status of this matter.

Marriage / Re: Broken marriage & troubled parents.
« on: October 04, 2017, 01:25:05 AM »
Instead of these all options just talk to your wife by putting her parents on place of your parents. The respected court recently passed a ruling according to that  aged parents can file complain and ask for livelihood from their children, also if daughter in law abuse them, they have right to file a case against her. So she can not drive them out of home.

Sanjeev Nanda
A Law aspirant

Human Rights / Re: GIRL NE DHOKA DIYA
« on: September 29, 2017, 03:33:08 AM »
are you into marriage with her? Did she cheated you by snatching your belongings? if no! stop chasing her, live your life and let her live a life.

Human Rights / Re: Right to privacy in marriage
« on: September 29, 2017, 03:31:03 AM »
It is a matter which can be sorted out with talks to each other. Just get her faith in you and let her faith in you. If things does not comes right, it can be considered as domestic violence. Remember to be honest in your case, She is mother of your husband so your husband also would be a party if you file a case.

Human Rights / Re: using spy camera- legal?
« on: September 29, 2017, 03:25:24 AM »
Use of spy camera is legal or not is totally depends on situation. using it for a surveillance operation, or using at your home for a valid reason. In-fact in a public place to record without knowledge of next person it is offense. Even if using CCTV visible camera, one should place a caption board like "You are under CCTV"

Human Rights / Re: MY RIGHT
« on: September 29, 2017, 03:07:50 AM »
can you elaborated more the matter to understand what is the exact situation so it could be understood if it was done with a bad intention or with a valid cause. Is there is no sufficient reason behind termination you from list then it is violence of your rights.

Pages: [1]

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India