Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - advbose

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12
Marriage / Re: Process of getting consensual divorce
« on: August 29, 2018, 07:46:05 AM »
In the mutual divorce petition mention all that you want to give your wife and end the marriage woth limpsum amount.

Domestic Violence / Re: Anti Superstition Lae
« on: August 10, 2018, 01:06:11 AM »
what you are asking has no scientific basis hence law cannot help you in any way.

Divorce Laws / Re: Child Custody
« on: August 10, 2018, 01:00:55 AM »
you can contact any lawyer from the link here:

Marriage / Re: Is it possible to file for a divorce online in India?
« on: August 10, 2018, 12:57:46 AM »
divorce cannot be filed online in India court appearance is a must.

Infact even in your US court appearance is a must.

It is impossible for a Judge to grant a divorce decree in thin air.

He will not risk his chair for your divorce.

this applies anywhere ion the world

Property laws / Re: Discharge Deed not registered by the bank
« on: July 13, 2018, 06:09:08 PM »
You can file an application in district court to direct the bank to execute the Discharge Deed /Receipt in the absence of 'A. It will take time. Court will issue notice to A's last known address. Wait for his response.... court will take its time when completed satisfied he is untraceable court will pass order.

Property laws / Re: CAM
« on: June 01, 2018, 04:08:42 AM »
either you can opt for arbitration or file in court let the court decide.

the first option is better it will be quicker.

Your promotion your Job will not be affected in anyway.

Your wife filing after so many years of separation is a clear indication that she is being brainwashed by some very bad people.

if possible in the next hearing ask the court you want the matter referred to mediation and try to find out the people giving her wrong advice.

so that you can plan your next legal step wisely

Property laws / Re: Hindu. letter of admin
« on: April 18, 2018, 08:48:48 AM »
caveat means nothing , it means when u file anything in court your brother will be intimated to the same so that he gets a chance to attend the hearing or appoint a lawyer on his behalf to protect his rights thats all.

No you cannot be evicted because you are also one of the rightful part owner of the flat.

Consumer laws / Re: Credit Card Billed after one year of transaction
« on: March 09, 2018, 11:25:47 PM »
there are too many loop holes in law related to online transactions, due to absence of adequate law, either the bank takes advantage or the customer.

Divorce Laws / Re: questions on ex-party divorce.
« on: September 05, 2017, 08:43:12 PM »
you are so damn scared, that you have literary stopped living.

Inform your wife of the ex-parte divorce, and see if she contest it or not, if she doesn't good for you.

your wife can at any stage file for maintenance for her and her child.

stop hiding

Law of Torts / Re: Limitation act of 1963
« on: September 03, 2017, 08:41:34 PM »
in serious criminal matters the state takes up the matter, your job is to file a diary in police station

Divorce Laws / Re: Interim Maintenance
« on: September 03, 2017, 08:28:42 PM »
if your salary is Rs 8000/- submit that salary slip to the court.

you cannot be allowed to pay more than your income under any circumstances

your right to appeal is your fundamental Right, no one can take that away from you.

your review application in all probability be rejected.

you file an appeal in High court, kindly do it within time of appeal.

Divorce Laws / Re: alimony is necessary to give Govt Employee...
« on: September 03, 2017, 08:24:21 PM »
since she is earning more than you no chance for her to get alimony.

Divorce Laws / Re: Rules on Void Marriage , Marriage Annulment
« on: September 03, 2017, 08:23:16 PM »
you can file for Annulment, AND hope that the court grants you divorce on this technical ground.

It will be completely the discretion of the court to accept or reject this application.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India