Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - rajanons

Pages: [1]
I am aged 25 and live in Hyderabad. Me and my girl friend wanted to spend some time in private. Taking a hotel room is the only decent option we have. I know it isn't illegal (she is 24). We are both professional degree holders and responsible citizens.

So last month, we went to a 4 star hotel, booked in advance, informed the hotel guys in advance that we were unmarried and they said it isn't a problem. But when we went there, they realized that we were locals and the manager was called for.

The manager then informed me that task force people were raiding the hotels looking out for illegal activities and there were instances of harassment of guests who were local and unmarried couple by these cops. I told to the manager that it isn't illegal and stuff and he acknowledged, but said that the task force people don't care about that and still harass looking for easy money out of black mail. They may call the families of the guests etc. He said it was in best interest for both parties to avoid confronting this situation. He was kind enough to refund my advance money without a fuss. He advised me that this is a normal scenario in the area and we shouldn't try other hotels as these cops can come anywhere.

I know it is stupid but that is how it is. I didn't confront any of them till now but I know that if I do, it is a nightmare.

I want an advice on how to proceed in this scenario? Is not doing it the only option? It feels so wrong that we can't do something we want even though it isn't illegal/ immoral (in out point of view) and not at all a disturbance to anyone. I know we live in (socialist) India but is there any solution to do what I want without these consequences? I mean, is there a decree I can get by filing a petition with some authorities saying that it isn't illegal? Anything?

Pages: [1]

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India