Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - advcaroltripathi

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Marriage / Re: Reg gril friend cheating
« on: March 08, 2018, 01:13:07 AM »
stop all communications with this girl and lodge a cyber complaint if she contacts you any further

court will not grant her whatever she is demanding.
court will grant her only that amount which is reasonable.

by the way when wife leave husbands house its called desertion.
a wife who deserts her husband is not entitled to maintenance.

you file for restitution of conjugal rights.

File a complaint in bar council immediately, and change your lawyer, delay will hamper your case prospect

Lawyers in India / Re: online transfer fraud case
« on: March 08, 2018, 12:55:21 AM »
online transfer is sufficient to prove he paid you.

now what proof do you have to prove you paid back?

the educational loan is to be paid by the person who has taken it, or in his/her absence it will be paid by guarantor.

regarding the second query
Children don't have a claim over parents property while they are still alive.

the claim to property only arises after the death and that too if the dead parent has died without a WILL.

Property laws / Re: partition suit case - is this possbile-
« on: January 15, 2018, 08:00:55 AM »
You can fight it out, without legal Heir certificate these days mutation is not possible, how your brother did is something we all need to know, there as been corruption in some level expose it.

Trademark laws / Re: Trademark registration cost in India
« on: January 15, 2018, 04:32:38 AM »
Trademark is a tricky subject, just blindly trademarking is not sufficient, Trademark Protection varies according to the kindly of protection mentioned in the certificate. WORD MARK protection is the highest and only this ensures complete protection.

Property laws / Re: Two Sons division of Property-Legal Advice
« on: December 15, 2017, 10:23:44 PM »
your parents can make a Registered Will.

You said you want money desperately, whether it comes from neighbour or someone else isn't it the same.

the price you are asking for the land increase it a little more and offer your neighbour, that you will sell it to him only if all payments are made in advance. no part payments will do.

Marriage / Re: Marriage problem
« on: December 07, 2017, 10:08:33 PM »
Denying Congenial Rights is a Ground for Divorce as par Hindu marriage and Divorce act.

You can File for annulment of marriage in your case, If you don't want to continue this marriage

Property laws / Re: gift deed on immovable property
« on: November 14, 2017, 01:12:21 AM »
if your mother dies without a will, than in such a circumstances, that 50% share in property will be equally shared amongst all her legal heir i.e that includes your sisters

Property laws / Re: Joint Wall Issue
« on: November 14, 2017, 01:10:26 AM »
there is nothing to fight what is mentioned in the papers that will follow.

Now since you have mentioned that your neighbour is influential person, than in India it is true an unwritten law for influential people do exist.

Employment laws / Re: Service Dismissal in SBI
« on: November 12, 2017, 08:53:47 PM »
which city are you based in?
what stage is the case at present, in which court is it going on?

Consumer laws / Re: College not following court order
« on: October 28, 2017, 04:07:17 AM »
have u filed for execution of the order

Consumer laws / Re: Regarding Refund from online buy
« on: October 28, 2017, 04:05:57 AM »
you have to register a complaint in the consumer forum

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India