Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - user9999

Pages: [1] 2
Consumer laws / consumer court case - chennai - procedure -
« on: June 14, 2015, 07:48:03 PM »
i want to initiate a consumer case in chennai against a builder but wont be available for hearings as working in singapore and travel to chennai once in 6 months for few weeks. just want to know if i can ask for email correspondence for all additional info or hearing after the initial submission.
some suggest that i get it very well drafted at the very first instance explaining all the facts in detail..then there wont be any need for any evidence or addtitional hearing where i need to appear and the forum can make a decision on its own discretion based on the this true.. please clarify..i cannot afford to hire a lawyer for this..

Consumer laws / lawyer hired - for consumer case - or civil case -
« on: June 09, 2015, 06:52:07 PM »
how does hiring a lawyer for consumer court  cases work usually work..
as i understand, consumer court cases usually run for years or long years..
is a lawyer will be hired to handle the end to end process .. that includes initial drafting, and filing, appearing for hearing etc etc. or will it be a one time thing
please advise how it work as i am currently in dubai and want to file a consumer court case..

Criminal laws / court direction - for police- section to use
« on: May 30, 2015, 07:56:05 AM »
what is the power of section 482..can  it be used to direct police to investigate a domestic theft case with suspect in question.
how does it differs from 156 or 200..does it give any additional power..or is 482 still a right section to go with for seeking court direction for investigation

Property laws / can i fight the case - bymyself civil case-
« on: May 10, 2015, 05:05:07 PM »
is it possible for me to file a partition suit by myself with the help of any junior lawyers for document preparation and law point reference..
being a multi grad degree holder and a avid reader and understanding of indian law for the last 10 yrs..i feel i wanted the fight by myself.
please guide me.

Property laws / will this stand in court - money cheated - property
« on: May 08, 2015, 07:36:27 PM »
i issued  a middle man to get some tax receipt from the VAO office for our grama natham land in is for 10k.the person is not responding to our calls.
he gave us a signed note on a white paper for the amount taken with the signature and the purpose this is being issued.
will this stand in court if i file a police case for this.?
i definitely understand the effort involved to take this forward,but what this person has done is a daylight robbery and want to teach him a lesson that money is not easy to earn..

Criminal laws / getting FIR filed -police- chennai
« on: May 08, 2015, 07:32:11 PM »
i am currently abroad and want to file the below through a lawyer -
petition before the magistrate court  u/s 156(3) cr.p.c. seeking its intervention to direct   police for expeditious action on your complaint.
as there is no seriousness from police side on a theft complaint.No FIR filed and it has been 3 months.

will i be able to find a lawyer just for the above..and what would be a reasonable cost like.
do i need to look for a civil/criminal lawyer for this?

Criminal laws / need to hire a lawyer- partiition suit -case
« on: April 16, 2015, 03:59:54 PM »
i am an NRI and want to file a partition suit case for some ancestral property in Chennai..Had identified a lawyer in Chennai based on the internet search that suit my requirement. But, is there any way to verify the profile of this lawyer in the law chamber n chennai before proceeding on this..I have few bad experience with lawyers in the past and want to really make a thorough search before getting into it. or is there any other better channel to get this background of the lawyer verified.
what are the things to look for to pick a lawyer for the partition suit case..
i go by
1. if they can handle both civil and criminal case..just in case if any criminal action to be taken against opposite party for any abuse and harrassment during the course of the case
2. if the lawyer practices in high court  .
and what else

Consumer laws / icici -can bank help me on this -
« on: April 01, 2015, 05:10:52 AM »
i authorized fund of rs 200 to a online merchant from my icici acct now the online merchant is not responding and service not provided either..this is for filing a RTI i could do it from out of the country.
does filing a complaint with icici help me in getting this fund back..does ICICI provides any sort of a protection for fund paid from its account for any merchant services as part of customer benefits?

Property laws / SBI - general property insurance - how it works -
« on: March 31, 2015, 02:38:49 PM »
SBI had recently added a general property insurance to my home loan.they didnt share with me any details of how it is being assessed.
how is the property insurance usually assessed..will it be only based on the construction cost or will it based on both land and construction cost as well?
please clarify
what does the legal aspect of this say, as per RBI norms

Criminal laws / court order - for theft case -police action -
« on: March 28, 2015, 07:36:27 PM »
what sort of a court order can i get for police in action on a theft case,n the state of tamilnadu
they didnt even file a FIR for it inspite of knowing the suspect based on the fact and incidents.
what sort of a case to be file for this in the court to get a court direction for police to act on this..or does simply making them to file a FIR is enough for this..

Property laws / land fee - cheated - how to take this forward -
« on: March 23, 2015, 03:26:07 PM »
we have a grama natham vacant land with only enjoyment rights in tamilnadu...for which no penal charges were assessed for the last 10 yrs. we recently came in touch with one of the assistant of the VAO who asked us to pay  5k initially to get the penal charge receipts issues. and then they stated demanding in lakhs..
now he has been dragging it for more than a month and not issuing the receipts..and we only have a small written note as evidence paid to that was paid in cash and no other proof exist.
how to recover the money back if they are not willing to issue the receipt.i guess they expect more from us (as bride)which we diddnt abide to..
can i complaint this to taluk office or vigilance or corruption office in this regard? but no other proof of cash paid other than just a hand written note..

Property laws / tenant dispute -email converstaions - acceptable?
« on: March 21, 2015, 07:07:07 PM »
i have a dispute going on with my tenant..about his moving out..
i am currently abroad..and all conversations so far were only via email.even the notice to vacate in 2months time was sent via email..but the tenant was smart enough in not replying or ackowledging on some critical emails.
if i had to file a legal case on this..will email conversation are accepted in the court.
what if the tenant turns plate saying that s not is email id..
how well are emails accepted n court. as evidences..?

Property laws / how does leave and license agreement work -flat rent
« on: March 10, 2015, 04:37:12 AM »
what is the difference between leave and license agreement and how does it differs from a 11 month rental agreement (unregistered)..
which one costs more to get it..i know it only takes 300 rs to get a rental agreement prepared.
does leave and license need to be registered..which one gives more safer option for owners..will the leave and license give any better hold during eviction suit and process -

Cyber laws / need cyber cell contact - website complaint -
« on: March 08, 2015, 12:11:20 PM »
i filed my RTI through a online website a month back.and no response from them yet.. i had to use their service as I was currently abroad at that time  and needed support to file it..they already charged me Rs 150 to file the RTI. but the website has not responded yet to my RTI filing and looks like they are a SCAM now based on many filers who got cheated and didnt get response like me..

these kind of websites are truely discouraging for RTI filers who want to file from out of the country or needed a online support to file it. i know i could have used the RTIONLINE (the govt managed website)but they only allows to file at the Central level.. so now, i am looking to file a RTI to get more details on this website and make them answerable for the SCAM that they are into especially with respect to misguiding RTI filers. if i had to get more details on the website and hosting source ,who should I file a RTI with there a Ministry or department that handles website to whom i should be filing my RTI? please advise

or is there any cyber cell where I can get a complaint filed in this regard -

Property laws / partition suit -survey number assignment
« on: March 04, 2015, 05:10:21 AM »
in case of a partition of a property,once a partition is done between 4 sons who has 2 children each .

will each of the partitioned piece  gets a separate Survey number and does court direct the concerned department to do the survey number assignment once the final decree on the partition suit is passed.

also, say, on the share that the eldest son is supposed to get, will the share be on his name only or will it include his wife and 2 children name also..

Pages: [1] 2

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India