Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - amby2406

Pages: [1]
Partnership / Contract laws / Cheated by inlaws
« on: October 22, 2016, 06:46:24 PM »
Hello sir/mam ny name is ambar and i am extremely broken and disgraced by my brother inlaw and mother inlaw's bad intentions as my elder brother took rs ten lakhs from me for his leather business and promised me mothly profit of fifty thousand and we even made an agreement and signed by us then after three months he stopped paying me any monthly profits for last two years and in between my mother inlaw took my wife's jewellery worth more than 5lakhs saying she would return them within two days no two years hass paased she still makes false promises and causes alot of misunderstanding and fights between me and my wife as of know my brother inlaw has made several new agreements for taking time to repay me but never paid any returns and now he even doesn't receive my calls so i am really confused and in huge crisis as i need money for my business aswell as my business is not running stable i have three childrens who are schooling so please advice me what to do my problems went too far when my wife lodged a false complain of 498 against me with my inlaws support but everyrhing went in my favour as the investigation found me out not guilty but still my wife supports her brother and mother i just don't want to loose her as my childrens are all under 11yrs and i don't want them to suffer at any cost please help me in getting a breathe of relief and to get back my money and jewellery as i need them very badly so please help me in what legal actions can i take to win back my life please help

Pages: [1]

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India