Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - stoney

Pages: [1]
Divorce Laws / Wife is refusing to divorce or stay together
« on: April 11, 2014, 02:05:30 AM »
we were married in 2009 (in mangalore India) and in 2013 she along with her mother took our 3 month old baby and left in my absence when I was at work. She then sent an email saying that she still wants the marriage but refuses to call, email or come back to the UAE where Im working. Her mother and family have repeatedly threatened to extract all money from me and my family (we are very middle-class people) by misusing the current indian laws which are pro women. And they always lie about everything deniying everything Ive done or do for my wife and child.

For the first two years we had a good marriage but after she got a job, her mother who is extremely greedy for money started creating problems for me by forcing her to go against me despite me loving her with all Ive got. She stopped sharing in expenses and refused to put in savings for the future and kept sending money to her mother who happily went and bought and new car and was playing with shares and mutual funds. Ive given my wife everything she wanted but because of her mother she is now refusing to come back and is asking me to leave everything and stay with her in her house under her parents knowing fully well that i will not agree to this. Also she, under the influence of her mother is threatening my parents over the phone to force me to give her full authorization to take everything from my bank account. My parents have repeatedly tried convincing her to reconcile and think of our little baby's future if not hers. But she's happy at her parent's place as her brother is earning now and is not yet married and also her father is just retired .She has always been in touch with her old colleagues, girlfriends and boyfriends from Bangalore and is in her comfort zone and is hence refusing to co-operate or communicate. Her mother prides herself with ruining lots of relationships just because it didn't serve her purposes and i never though she would do that to her own daughter who is blindly following her instructions

Me and my family are feeling totally helpless and are having sleepless nights thinking about the future of our child and this marriage which is being held hostage by them to extract money. How can I proceed to get them to take a step either divorce or reconcile as they are not communicating at all even over the phone and are leaving me and my family hanging in this torture. Ive lived as a bachelor but I am a complete family man and can't bear the thought of living life away from my little baby and am scared of the upbringing and difficulty she will go through in that immoral family. Plus the thought of her never knowing who I am or being able to hold her in my arms is like getting totured and killed everyday.

Can they get a benefit through delaying taking a step now and is there any way to avoid being falsely accused or trapped by the divorce laws in India as they plan to do with me? How can I avoid being a victim to their tactics if they don't divorce or if they do initiate divorce?

Pages: [1]

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India