Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - advjaibansal

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 59
was the divorce on the grounds of mutual consent. if not then wife is entitled for maintenance even after divorce. If divorce was on mutual consent, then file a copy of divorce in MC case.

Marriage / Re: Police Station Jurisdiction for giving complaint
« on: November 23, 2018, 05:15:02 AM »
if you are referring to adultery then that is no more a criminal offence. For filing the criminal complaint jurisdiction will be made out at the place where the incident has taken place and not the place of residence of your wife and the boy.

Marriage / Re: Regarding tests directed by High Court
« on: November 23, 2018, 05:13:24 AM »
please file an application in the high court informing the court that there is no urology available and refer the test to some other government hospital or institution or private doctor.


certainly you can get the case referred to Lok adalat and get the matter/case settled with the wife by paying her the compensation amount. if you are ready to pay then only get the matter referred or else there is no point.


Marriage / Re: Dissolve 498a/313 after mutual concent.
« on: November 23, 2018, 05:09:17 AM »
dear sir,

you need to file a petition for quashing of FIR in the high court of bombay. nothing can be done in the district court.


Marriage / Re: Infertility is cause of Divorce
« on: November 23, 2018, 05:07:49 AM »
There is no such thing fake cases. You can file all the cases you wish to file against your husband. For divorce, you can file divorce petition. for maintenance you can file section 125 petition, domestic violence petition, section 24 application, maintenance petition under hindu and adoption act or you can file all the cases together. for dowry harassment, you can file criminal complaint in police station or Crime abasing women cell.

Marriage / Re: Need a divorce to my friend
« on: November 23, 2018, 04:58:38 AM »
Dear Maam,

You can file for divorce on the grounds of cruelty against your husband in case your husband is not ready to give you divorce on the grounds of mutual consent. This divorce petition can be filed in the local family court where you are residing or at the place of marriage.


Marriage / Re: is a marraige valid without registration number
« on: November 23, 2018, 04:56:59 AM »
registration of marriage has nothing to do with the validity of marriage. Unregistered marriages are also valid. In your case the marriage is absolutely valid.

Property laws / Re: Car Parking Not Allotted by Builder in Noida
« on: October 29, 2018, 07:30:58 AM »
Dear Sir,

Please issue legal notice for compliance within one week then immediately file consumer court case in Noida Consumer Court against the builder. If possible join more people with you or else you can file alone.


Property laws / Re: Post Divorce - Property Distribution Blues
« on: October 07, 2018, 05:54:18 AM »
If you have all the proofs then you have paid the entire loan amounts taken for the purchase of the property, then you may file a suit for declaration declaring your self to be the absolute owner of the property.


Dear Sir,

It hardly matters when you have got married. Even if you have got married 10 years before, you can register your marriage. For registration of marriage, which are already performed there is no limitation.

As regard to the case for the girl, she can file criminal complaint for cheating, fraud, rape, etc under the provisions of IPC.


Yes, if there is a violation of the settlement then you may file an application to this effect. you may also file appropriate application for setting aside the ex-parte divorce. If divorce will continue then you won't be getting the residence order as not being the wife. Maximum you may get maintenance.


Domestic Violence / Re: Legal options for an NRI Husband
« on: October 07, 2018, 05:48:37 AM »
Dear Sir,

These cases are personal in nature. Embassy won't be taking any action or anything. If you wish to file divorce and do not stay with your wife then you may file for divorce on these grounds. Or else forget about everything and work out the marriage.


Domestic Violence / Re: Perjury Case Against False Domestic Violence Case
« on: October 07, 2018, 05:46:53 AM »
Dear Sir,

Certainly you can file an application under section 340 during the pendency of the case, however it is up to the court to take up the said application during the course of the hearing of the case or at the end of the trial.

You don't need any judgment to file the application and the same is already replied above.


Property laws / Re: How to buy a property from blind lady?
« on: September 28, 2018, 05:46:24 AM »
You need to have witness statement that the contents of the documents were read over to the blind lady and then only she signed the same. I hope she can write or she will put thumb impression only. I am just making a guess here, frankly speak I have no idea how to make sure that the entire transaction is complete with blind lady .


Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 59

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India