Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - bbasak82

Pages: [1]
Property laws / Re: Joint Property Husband Wife declaratory suit
« on: October 05, 2017, 04:28:39 AM »
Thanks for your reply adv.amarnath,

I have paid for every this registration, 20% to builder via online transfer and rest 80 % via loan. The loan EMI i am paying another around 6 lakhs loan is pending.
If suppose I pay the 6 lakhs and close the loan . And get certificate from Bank that all the amount paid towards the Home loan is from husband Bank account and also Builder give me in written that the 20% amount was paid by husband.

Under which property act I can file the case .

please be noted that  my wife has filed Domestic violence case and she has mentioned unde r DVC sec 18 & 19 not to allow husband to evict and sell the flat.

Whether the DVC will create problem for me .

Property laws / Joint Property Husband Wife declaratory suit
« on: September 27, 2017, 07:36:19 AM »
Hi Members,

I have purchased a Flat in Joint name of myself and my wife . Also taken Bank Home Loan in Joint name myself and Wife. But EMI payment and starting 20% payment to builder is done by me i.e Husband .

Now my wife has filed Domestic Violence case and Divorce case on me .

Can I file declaratory suit for declaration that husband is the sole title
holder of the property since husband had paid for it and also for direction upon the registrar to cancel the name of my wife.

Under which property act I should file case in civil court.

Any Judgement  for this type of cases.

Pages: [1]

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India