Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - advocate-lyngdoh

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14
Divorce Laws / Re: Void - Nullity of marriage
« on: December 03, 2018, 04:41:32 AM »
Get your matter referred to mediation, regarding your wife's demands well she is in the market now, she would like to grab the best price from you.

Its your fear that will fetch her the money. you you don't show fear than she won't get much.

In matrimonial cases Judges don't want to pass orders in hurry, it is the delay which ultimately brings both parties to settle through mediation, so don't expect much from court other than delays.

your patience is key in matrimonial cases.

Since the property is in your grand father's name the law of succession will apply from your grandfather.

you have to make Legal heir certificate first.
than mutation in the name of all legal heirs.

thats how it will follow

If Court passes a judgment in contrary to the law in existence, what is the legal recourse.

In this case even the supreme court dismissed the SLP.

But has made the order not re portable, in such a case non can know the law has been changed by supreme court.

what to do please give idea

Copyright laws in India / Re: employee stolen source code and copyrighted
« on: February 22, 2018, 06:25:35 AM »
who ever has copyrighted first, The Registrar of copyrights will stand by that person as witness in the court of law.

The person copyrighting subsequently will also be booked under criminal charges of submitting a copied work in copyright office.

as the copyright act clearly states that every application submitted is taken as an Original piece of creative work.

so the second as sworn falsely  in affidavit.

Using one line in a product can be termed as "FAIR USE".

since you are not selling the poem rather u are using a part of it in another trade will not bring this under infringement.

I see no problem as of now.

Divorce Laws / Re: Husband left me and went to Australia
« on: February 22, 2018, 06:19:26 AM »
File for maintenance for children and you and Right to Residence also.

you should not delay any further on this.

what was the mode of payment.
are other victims willing to make a joint complaint?

Marriage / Re: PIL
« on: October 11, 2017, 07:15:37 AM »
PIL is never against anyone individual, its always about a cause that will affect the general public at large

see govt offices cannot give you a solution,
you file an application in the family court, with your predicament the court will than give an order directing the registration office to register your marriage.

Marriage / Re: Girl leaving after commitment and consequences
« on: October 11, 2017, 07:10:51 AM »
what do you want? that part you conveniently left out, a lawyers job is not to take decisions on your behalf, that you have to take.

once you have decided what you want than approach a lawyer to achieve that goal.

Marriage / Re: Cheating wife . please help
« on: October 11, 2017, 07:07:55 AM »
There is no question of maintenance if she re marries.
you both should amicably come to a solution and file for mutual divorce

Property laws / Re: Need some Information
« on: March 29, 2017, 04:47:34 AM »
you can make an agreement with your father that you are leasing out the land in his name and he has the right to build on that land. based on the lease agreement your daddy can get loan.

You can claim maintenance as settlement

Marriage / Re: Can wife file for alimony even after divorce?
« on: March 12, 2017, 01:16:25 AM »
Indian court will not entertain your matter as you got married under UK laws.
and Divorced in UK.

wife does not have claim on husband's property a widow has.

you can get maintenance or a one time lumpsum money as settlement amount for divorce

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India