Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - advgaurav.sharma

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9
Divorce Laws / Re: How to avoid paying alimony
« on: December 19, 2018, 10:48:34 PM »
when court has passed an order you have to abid by it. there is no way out else it will be contempt of court.  repeated failure to comply with court order may anger the judge he may pass a jail sentence. thats the maximum the court can do.

the best solution is challenge the lower court order in higher court till than you can get a stay on the lower court order.

Property laws / Re: Query on Issuance of Sucession Certificate
« on: November 22, 2018, 09:36:05 PM »
succession certificate is for movable property immovable property requires Mutation.

First of all, The legal heirs will have to obtain the Legal Heir certificate from SDM's office. than after that is done, you can go for mutation.

The law is clear on this:
The encroachments in the protected monuments and protected areas are removed as per the provisions contained in the Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Sites and Remains Act, 1958 and Rules, 1959 framed thereunder.

Superintending Archaeologists are also authorised to issue show cause notices under the provisions of the Act followed by a direction to the District Collector/Magistrate by Central Government to remove such encroachment under section 19 (2) of the Act and Rule 38 (2).

In order to contain the encroachments and removing them, the Superintending Archaeologist in charge of the Circles have been vested with the powers of Estate Officers to issue eviction notices/orders to the encroachers under Public Premises (Eviction of Unauthorised Occupants) Act, 1971. In addition to the regular watch and ward staff, private security personnel, State police guards and CISF have also been deployed for the safety and security of selected monuments.

Criminal laws / Re: Defamation
« on: August 29, 2018, 02:13:40 AM »
Reply to the legal Notice through a lawyer? this is important.
than file a caveat so that no order is passed ex parte

Divorce Laws / Re: Maintenance Valid after Divorce
« on: August 27, 2018, 01:05:27 AM »
why are u in this position divorce is settled with a lumpsome amount one time payment.

you are maintaining your ex wife who is no one to you now.

you file an application in court to stop maintenance as the maintenance was given to your legally wedded wife  by the court.

now she is a stranger, how would you be responsible to pay a stranger maintenance.

Divorce Laws / Plea against divorce is pending Second marriage valid
« on: August 27, 2018, 01:00:40 AM »
Second marriage valid even if plea against divorce is pending: Supreme court, The SC set aside a HC ruling that held any marriage solemnized by a party during pendency of appeal wherein the operation of the decree of divorce was stayed would be in contravention of Section 5 (1) of the act.

Supreme court passed the order on an appeal filed by a man challenging HC verdict which had declared his second marriage void on a plea of his 2nd wife.

The Supreme Court has clarified that the second marriage would not be void if solemnized during the pendency of the divorce appeal. 

The "incapacity to marriage" as mentioned under the Hindu Marriage Act would not lead to nullity of second marriage.

Interpreting section 15 of Hindu Marriage Act, SC bench observed that restriction placed on the second marriage in Section 15 of the Act till the dismissal of an appeal would not apply to a case where parties have settled and decided not to pursue the matter.

The top court overturned a judgment of the Delhi High Court, which declared a man's marriage during the pendency of his appeal against a decree of divorce as void.

The man got married the second time when his appeal against divorce from his first wife was pending in High Court. During the pendency of his plea, he had settled dispute with his first wife and filed an application for accepting the divorce and sought withdrawal of his appeal.

Section 5(1) of the HMA places a bar on marriage by a person who has a spouse living at the time of the marriage.

While Section 11 makes such a marriage null and void. Section 15 tells when a divorcee can marry again.

"The Hindu Marriage Act is a social welfare legislation and a beneficent legislation and it has to be interpreted in a manner which advances the object of the legislation,"

Employment laws / Re: Honourable High Court's Verdict not complied with
« on: January 30, 2018, 07:07:54 AM »
have u filed for execution of order?

Divorce Laws / Re: Wife is in depperession
« on: January 23, 2018, 08:08:46 AM »
until and unless the second motion is done, Nothing has happened, hence she can approach the woman cell.

Cyber laws / Re: Settling a cheating and cyber case
« on: June 15, 2016, 11:36:34 PM »
do you have to the order passed by mediator if yes present the certified copy to the court for closure of the case thats it.

when both parties are o more in dispute court is not going to look into the matter any more and dismiss the matter.

just make sure both parties present in court on due date of hearing and inform the court personally.

Cyber laws / Re: Consensual Cyber chat
« on: June 15, 2016, 11:33:51 PM »
section 67A discussion on broadcasting not personal level exchange. one to one

Lawyers in India / Re: Adoption
« on: June 07, 2016, 03:08:49 AM »
It all depends on what is mentioned in the mutual consent divorce application in regards to child custody and maintenance.

If that application is silent, than you have to find your ex for the legal adoption his consent is a must than

Company laws / Re: Resignation of director before first board meeting
« on: April 25, 2016, 10:54:57 PM »
His resignation should be duly intimated to ROC.

Criminal laws / Re: Fraud by friend for freelance job
« on: April 25, 2016, 10:44:17 PM »
Which city are you based in.

first of all you need to send a legal notice after that we can file both criminal and civil suit.

Divorce Laws / Re: Registration of foreign divorce
« on: April 25, 2016, 10:37:20 PM »
He has to apply for divorce in India since he got married in India.
Has his ex wife already got married?

if you marry him and if his first wife does not drag him to court than nothing will happen.

« on: April 25, 2016, 10:31:35 PM »
To file  for Null and void there are certain things that needs to be fulfilled.

Yours appears to be a love marriage hence chances of court granting your marriage null and void is practically ruled out.

by the way was she under aged at the time of marriage.

Read this article to get some idea what null and void marriage is:
Nullification of Marriage - An Annulled Marriage

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India