Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - advuma

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20
Criminal laws / Re: defamation against cbi
« on: October 17, 2017, 09:03:36 PM »
You have to file a contempt application for this, in high court

Consumer laws / Re: Tenant not vacating
« on: September 25, 2017, 06:21:57 PM »
My tenant does not have any proof to belongs in my property....... What do you mean by that?

Divorce Laws / Re: can i demand alimony
« on: September 22, 2017, 08:42:13 PM »
Alimony from an unemployed husband, how will the court grant you that.

You can go for divorce?

Divorce Laws / Re: divorce or decree of nullity ?
« on: September 22, 2017, 08:39:21 PM »
Why would you like to go for nullity of marriage and create suspicion in others mind that you may be impotent.

You tell your wife you are agreeable to only mutual consent divorce.

Marriage / Re: ex-parte divorce and remarriage
« on: August 16, 2017, 07:06:14 PM »
Yes you can, than you will also be in a soup,

Based on the ex parte divorce your present marriage stands valid.

There is a famous saying " THOSE WHO LIVE IN GLASS HOUSE, DON'T THROW STONES..."

Marriage / Re: Getting Marriage Certificate
« on: August 16, 2017, 07:02:27 PM »
What rubbish both the things you said I have done it myself personally.

I got my address updated in aadhar card and added my hubby's name also.

Regarding marriage certificate I married in Kolkata and got it registered in Delhi.

So both is possible.

You file RTI on both departments and get the answer.

Than both will do your work immediately.

I feel these officials are hinting at bribe.

You are supposed to lodge an FIR against your husband for living an adulterous life.

By the way why are u admitting he is married again.

As par Hindu law, one has to first divorce to marry again.

Hence his second marriage is invalid, instead say he is into live in relationship.

He can be arrested immediately.

Criminal laws / Re: question related to punishment
« on: July 10, 2017, 01:04:32 AM »
all complaints will be clubbed together as in one case.
the following person will be treated as habitual offender, thereby getting no leniency from court and the maximum sentence and fine for that particular offence.

than again judges have their discretionary powers.

a lawyer known to the judge will even see such offenders released.

these days law is rarely followed by the hon'ble court... OMG I said it :P

Police investigation takes a long long time unless there is a media or political push.

as of now you have to just wait someday it will come up. In India justice is delayed NOT denied.

Criminal laws / Re: Friend not returning my money 2 lakhs
« on: July 10, 2017, 12:58:26 AM »
send a legal Notice and than file a money recovery suit.
normally a legal Notice does the trick

Criminal laws / Re: Is complainant presence required in the court?
« on: July 10, 2017, 12:56:21 AM »
the complainant or his legal representative has to be present in court

Criminal laws / Re: Threat from my wife and In-Laws
« on: July 10, 2017, 12:49:26 AM »
what is the end result you want?

Marriage / Re: Marriage Certificate Not Received
« on: June 28, 2017, 10:00:11 AM »
file an RTI to check its status

Cyber laws / Re: Section 78 - Information Technology Act
« on: June 28, 2017, 09:57:11 AM »
if law is not followed than thats a technical loop, now a judge has the discretionary power to take that into account or disregard it. If you have a lawyer who is known to the Judge than this will be a big issue and your case may get dismissed.

It all depends upon lawyer's closeness to a judge, these days rather than facts of the case or even the Law.

you need a disclaimer, terms of use, privacy policy and Cookies policy as must,
if you incorporate a payment gateway than a payment policy is also a must.

do Copyright your website content also.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India