Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Property laws / Unable to get possession. Of auction purchase land
« Last post by Praveenk9 on August 09, 2018, 11:54:58 AM »
Hello experts, badly need a advise
Purchased a agricultural land in 2014 in a auction purchase done in court, land got delivered to me in April 2018 in presence of village revenue officer, now when I go see that land in August it is already being cultivated by a person who claims it to be leased to him by other 3rd person ( who is a local influential person ) . Now when I claim this using my sale deed given by honorable justice ( with an encumbrance certificate ) that 3rd guy simply refuses my claim and threatens to sue me , however he (3rd person) doesn't show me any document proving that land belongs to him and doesn't vacate the land . What am I to do further .. please help me with Ur valuable advise. Thank you sir
Marriage / Re: Marriage with a Polish national in Poland
« Last post by RohitPLal on August 09, 2018, 04:43:16 AM »
Thank You very much for your kind response.

I have already contacted the Indian embassy, however they mentioned they do not provide any marriage related services or support. Hence I will go ahead with the proceedings in Poland with no further action in India.

Have a great day,

Divorce Laws / Re: Kindly reply and help me.
« Last post by ramrajsingh on August 08, 2018, 10:20:07 PM »
but will she allow that?
i have been cheating on her for 5 years and she happened to read very very private and dirty emails of me and my lover, saw pictures too and mails where i even said that I hated my wife etc etc
Moreover my ailing mom is alone at my home and she needs me and my support.
How can I leave my mom and stay with my inlaws?
will they treat me with any respect?
Can my wife now threaten me to expose my emails to my relatives and my extended family and friends and force me to have a mutual consent divorce?
Im sure those emails and pics are not enough sufficient to file a case of adultry against me because no email id was mentioned in those and pictures too very unclear.
Property laws / Change home from joint ownership to single ownership
« Last post by LawBoy70 on August 08, 2018, 08:39:22 AM »
There are 2 homes which are jointly owned by a husband & wife. They want to make home 1 as sole ownership of husband & home 2 as sole ownership of wife?   

What is the legal way of doing this? Will it involve paying registration & stamp duty?   

If it involves a lot of costs, then are there other ways of doing it - i.e. some kind of legal promissory note where one person says I denounce my share of the home etc?
Divorce Laws / Child Custody
« Last post by Johnh on August 08, 2018, 06:28:13 AM »
I am looking for the Best Divorce Lawyer In Mumbai, who help me to get my daughter's child custody.
Divorce Laws / Re: Kindly reply and help me.
« Last post by Johnh on August 08, 2018, 06:19:38 AM »
As from so long time she is not ready to move into your home, there is only one option that will stop from divorce and that is you have to shift to her home. As previously she was living with you happily for almost 2 years at her home, means she agreed to continue to live with you. So just try to convince her that you will stop your affair and live with her for the rest of life.
Property laws / Re: How do I claim back my ancestral property
« Last post by kalaskarkk on August 07, 2018, 10:49:29 PM »
Dear Sir,

My answers are as follows:

1) Am I eligible to claim for that ancestral property?
Ans: Yes, you can get your share.

2) Can I claim the part that is occupied by government?
Ans: Yes, you can claim on the basis of partition deed among yourself and your co-sharers if Government ready for giving rent then get a rental agreement in your name.

3) Can you please detail out the process for claiming
Ans: If your only the legal heir or there are other legal heirs then file a formal suit for partition in Civil Court and get it decreed as per agreed shares and then change the katha in your respective names.
Property laws / Re: Rental Agreement Laws
« Last post by kalaskarkk on August 07, 2018, 10:44:41 PM »
Dear Sir,

You can get issue a legal notice and thereafter file a suit for eviction. In the meanwhile get the property transferred in your name in the local authority office that is municipality.
Property laws / Re: Regarding selling to house
« Last post by kalaskarkk on August 07, 2018, 10:42:18 PM »
Dear Sir,

First approach the concerned local authority and get change the property in your name by producing your date of birth certificate saying now you attained age of majority. Then you can sell the property.
Property laws / Re: Final payment before inspection
« Last post by kalaskarkk on August 07, 2018, 10:39:59 PM »
Dear Sir,

If the issue a covered by RERA you may approach them for appropriate relief of inspection and there upon depositing the final installment. Failing which you may approach a Civil Court for appropriate relief of specific performance and a direction for physical inspection of the Apartment and express your intention to deposit the remaining amount in the Court if it so directs.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India