Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: 7/12 issue  (Read 1625 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sohail88

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
7/12 issue
« on: May 23, 2014, 01:01:47 PM »

Two months back I purchased a plot in my home town (Nanded, Maharashtra). After doing registry of the plot I went to Talati's office to register me as the owner of the plot in 7/12 extract. He kept me pending for a month stating many excuses but after a month he told me that there is no land left in 7/12 extract on the name of the previous owner. The two previous owners of the plot did not transfer 7/12 on their name and I am the third owner. I have all the original previous registry papers and when I checked the 7/12 extract I found that there is land left in the name of the first owner but Talati is saying that it has been granted to someone else and data is not correctly updated in 7/12 extract.

I dont understand how can that be possible? When I questioned him he told me that I cant even take any legal action because as soon as your plot's registry gets done you should opt for 7/12 within 15 days but I did it after a month.

I would greatly appreciate if you could give me some guidance as how should I proceed further to get 7/12 of my plot as I have invested my everything in this deal.

Thanks in advance,

Offline advocatesingh

  • Professional legal Expert
  • ***
  • Posts: 80
  • Karma: +1/-0
  • Singh and Associates - experts in Civil laws
    • View Profile
Re: 7/12 issue
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2014, 01:10:28 AM »
Why are u wasting your time running around these govt offices, just file a writ in high court and settle the matter once and for all
Singh and Associates
Civil law experts

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India