Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Supreme Court Directive to trial court for expeditious trial of cases u/s 138  (Read 1929 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline yogesh

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
I learn that, sometime back, Supreme Court has directives to trial court to expeditiously conclude cases pending cases u/s 138. My case with the trial court is pending since last Four Years and Three months. Hardly any progress. The opposite party somehow manages to get adjournments. I have pointed out this to my lawyer. He says that he is helpless. Sometime court for its own reasons postpones the matter for hearing, some time the other party asks for adjournment and the court so far have granted it liberally. I myself and/or my lawyer have promptly attended the court on every date except once when we asked for adjournment since we had genuine reason for not attending.

I requested my lawyer to make an application to the trial court with a copy of Supreme Court directives and guideline and request the judge to conduct the trial expeditiously. My lawyer is discouraging me to do so. I need justice really very fast. The delay in the justice is causing great loss to me and my business. How to bring it to kind attention of the trial court that it should follow the directives of Supreme Court! How do you think the Hon'able Judge of the trial court react? Can I bring this matter to the notice of Supreme Court or any other competent Judiciary redressal authority? Any other options available to me?


Offline advswagata

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 168
  • Karma: +7/-1
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Supreme Court gives such directives everyday.
when was it in reality ever implemented.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India