Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Can I get divorce?  (Read 3996 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Neha roy

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Can I get divorce?
« on: February 06, 2016, 11:17:35 AM »
I got married in April 2013.  It was a love cum arrange marriage. My father gave dowry also. I was Woking till LST year March. I quit my job due to pregnancy. I have a baby girl. My mother in law never liked me. Since first day of my marriage she was not happy, according to her my father did not give enough money and a four wheeler. She even abused my father in front of me. My husband supported me at that time. But now from last six moths my husband's behavior has changed completely. He repeats words of my mother in law, complaining about dowry, me not working. He shouts at me often. I have a small baby and have to take care of her , I can't work or study now. I can't bear their words, feel pity for me and my father. He can't meet their demand now. I want to end this marriage, can I apply for divorce?

Offline advshelly

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 74
  • Karma: +2/-1
  • Advocate Shelly is a Top Notch Learned Council
    • View Profile
Re: Can I get divorce?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2016, 02:13:11 AM »
More than divorce what you need is a separate residence and maintenance for both you and your child.

For that you can file an application in court.
Advocate Shelly is a Top Notch Learned Council

Offline saravanan.s

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 310
  • Karma: +23/-1
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
Re: Can I get divorce?
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2016, 02:45:49 AM »
you can file dv case over your husband and ask for a seperate residence, protection order against your inlaws and also maintenance for you and your child

Offline markwilson12

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Can I get divorce?
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2016, 10:36:01 AM »
Hi Neha,

If you are disturbed in your marital life and looking for separation from your spouse, you can apply for divorce and also claim money for your financial maintenance. But for this you need to hire a family law lawyer to fight for your case. 

divorce attorney in Orange County

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2019
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India