Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Karnataka criminal laws  (Read 1083 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline kkhurana

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Karnataka criminal laws
« on: May 07, 2016, 10:27:36 PM »

I have a criminal case against me filed in 2014 under IPC 341, 323 and 504 IPC. The SHO of Indirangar police station took money from me and told me that he will close the case, and hence I didn't received any communication for 2 years. Now my friend who is guaranter in bail has been called to police station to hand over the summon. I stil have not received the summon officially.

The summon is for May and I cannot go there until June. Is it ok, for me to wait for next summon as I have not officially received the summon. Can court issue NBW, if I dont show up on day of summon. Is it absolutely necessary for me to apply for exemption from personal appearance in this case ?

What are the Bangalore, Karnataka specific laws in this regard.


Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 884
  • Karma: +25/-19
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Karnataka criminal laws
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2016, 05:31:05 AM »
Dear Sir,

The criminal procedure code for conducting a criminal case is same across the country. Your guarantor was summoned by the court because of your non appearance before the court. Please tell your guarantor to tell the court that that he had spoken to you and you have requested to give a date in July so you can appear before the court. If Guarantor is summoned, it may be the case that NBW was already issued against you and you have not appeared before the court then only your guarantor is summoned by the court to make you appear before the court.

Please find the correct situation from the court, details of the must be given on the notice/summon received from the guarantor.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India