Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Father's Property division among brothers and sisters  (Read 830 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline gyan

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Father's Property division among brothers and sisters
« on: August 02, 2016, 11:58:19 AM »
My late husband has three brothers and two sisters. We are Muslims. The land we reside on is in my late father-in-law's name. My sister-in-laws never married and they live with us along with my elder brother-in-law who is a divorcee. The other two brothers also reside on the property with their families in separate houses. One of the brother-in-laws took the property division issue to jamath wherein the jamath asked us to divide the land into 5 portions, with brothers getting one portion each and sisters getting 1/2 portion.
Now the same troublesome brother was not happy with the result since the land was divided horizontally and age wise he got the third portion away from the road. He has now sent us a legal notice asking for his land share.
1) What is the fastest hassle-free course of action to get our share?
2) How much of the Jamath's decision is valid?
3) Can we approach a buyer for our share of land without a partition deed?
4) Is it possible for the remaining 5 people to sell their lands without the consent of the troublesome brother?
5) How much rights do I have on my late husband's share?
6) How long will it take for the court to order a partition?

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India