Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Need advice for my case in 295A of IPC and 66A of the IT act.Please Help.  (Read 1302 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline brianalmeida22

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Hello, Please help me by providing me advice in my case.
On this April 11th,an FIR was registered against me for sharing a post over facebook, the post contained thoughts against reservation which had offended a certain religious group. Nevertheless, the post was unintentionally shared by me. Sections 295A of the IPC and section 66A of the IT act was put on me. I was in custody for a day and then, sessions court had ordered a one day Police Custody for me. I was granted bail the next day, My phone was confiscated on the grounds of investigation, The chargesheet hasn't been filed yet. I fear what police might put in the chargesheet. Although, the post wasn't created by me , It was merely shared by me. I fear whether the police might put false charges on me in the chargesheet. I am 18 years of age, I am studying in Second Year of my Bachelors Degree. I am scared, if police puts false charges in the chargesheet it will cause a great disruption in my studies too. I am depressed please help.
P.S. Section 66A has been scrapped out by the Supreme Court of India and recently, It was announced that unintentional insults of religion doesn't fall under the section 295A. I belong from a financially weak family, please help. My family and I am under a lot of stress.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 11:11:42 AM by brianalmeida22 »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2019
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India