Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: How to put FIR in Pune Mohammed Wadi Police station  (Read 464 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline MohammedYusuf Khan

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
How to put FIR in Pune Mohammed Wadi Police station
« on: August 29, 2017, 05:16:27 AM »
Dear Sir,

We Have welfare Society Trust under the name Tulip Education And Welfare Society Trust, runs the
Primary School in Pune City and is engaged in this  Profession for the period of last 5 to 10 years. & taken a
premises on rent  Though its member Mr. MohammedYusuf MohammedSharif Khan From Mrs. Geeta
Vijay Jadhav address at S. No. 65, Indra Nagar,Handiwadi Raod, Near Amba Stop Hadapsar, Pune
411028. We have paid advance Rs. 50,000/- cash to Owner in Apr-17 & RS 1,32,500/- on 13-4-17 in good faith
through cheque to complete the premises some minor & major work mention is our Legal notice. We executed
the leave and license agreement on 15/4/2017 for the period of 5 years i.e from 1/5//2017 to 30/04/2022. The
said agreement is registered at Sr. No. 4412/2017, before the Sub-Registrar Haveli No.10, Pune. I Suppose to
get premises on1/5/2017, as to able start the primary school but as on date 25-Aug-17 I have not receive the
premises completely I have again and again requested the owner to provide me the habitable premises and to
do all necessary repairs, So as to enable us to start their School. However, the owner deliberately neglected
the request of us and started giving one or the other reason; even after receiving huge amount from as. I have
received only 1 room 10 ft * 10 ft on ground floor handover that also in very dull condition. The owner fails to
hand over the premises & execute his promises such as
1)   Electrical wiring & electrical board are in very bad conditions. 2) Window glass is in dirty condition. 3)WC are in very dirty condition & doors are broken 4)No water facility in WC.5)Water leakage from terrace since the rooftop is not covered with shade. 6)As  owner have not enclosed the terrace and main door of the premises, the entrance of the said premises which required being close to avoid any illegal activities such as playing cards, (gambling activity), liquor consumption was going on the first floor & terrace floor earlier.7)We have not received the other three room handover in good condition with terrace.8) The water tank is not property enclosed and the motor installed for pumping water is kept open & its wire also handing from board.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India