Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564


can my brother(Z) be claimed to be binamee of mine(X)  by my partner(Y) .Z is brother of X and freind of  Y.x and y are directors and z helped both and Z is govt employee

can brother becomes binamee ?
0 (0%)
brother can never be binamee ?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: comapny ownership legal openion  (Read 154 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline RAJU_D

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
comapny ownership legal openion
« on: September 30, 2017, 02:43:36 AM »
can my brother(Z) be claimed to be binamee of mine(X)  by my partner(Y) .Z is brother of X and freind of  Y.x and y are directors and z helped both and Z is govt employee .company set up by x and y with the help of Z .X and Y are only two directors .z's name not registered in any record but closely helped to develop the company .now after working for 3 years as he has seen profits and he is managing ,Y is telling Z is binamee of X so x is not director  and blackmailing Z that he is govt employee so not interfere .One way he(Y)  is telling the director (X) as binamee of Z  so X is out and other way  as z is govt employee he is nothing to do with the company so Z is out  and thus want to become the proprietor of the company .How can this be dealt .Is Y's  allegations are valid ?With the knowledge of Y only x is director for three years but now y is telling that x is binamee of Z.Y and Z are good friends  and y is trying to cheating z by saying I will complain about z's interference in company .in fact Y is given share of 50% with out any investment to develop the company and x is having 50% share with complete solo investment .Z will technically sound so he helped company developed and now y is trying to cheat both X and Y with different suggest what can be done to stop his cheating


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India